Farkles, Gear & Accessories > Comms and Audio

BT-S2 1000m Bluetooth Headset Motorcycle Intercom

(1/4) > >>

Draco (Heartbreak Kid):
 :blu13 Greetings All, i just recently ordered a BT-S2 1000m Bluetooth Headset Motorcycle Intercom from Gear Best for the sum of Au$50.45 it arrived today and the "master of How To's SHINEY helped by installing it for me, we have found it easy to install, easy to use, though maybe not as good as the leading brands for the money it is really good stuff, will be taking it for its first test tomorrow, so will modify this then once test is done. here are a few pics and at the bottom will be a link for it Cheers Draco :grin :hatwave

This is the link.  http://www.gearbest.com/motorcycle-parts/pp_264923.html   :blu13left

Shiney:
Thanks for posting it up mate :-++ :-++ :-++

From what I have found playing about with it as much as I have it is an AMAZING bit of gear for such a small price WOW:

Below are my observations so far...

The good things:

:clap * The price
:clap * The speakers have a nice soft cushion over the top and put out some nice sound (When walking around anyway, will need on road testing)
:clap * The controls are easy to operate and are well laid out
:clap * It has built in FM radio
:clap * It can be clamped securely to the helmet or attached via stick on velcro (The clamp is much like the one on the Sena)

The bad things (when compared to something like a Sena:):

:'( * It can't be used while charging
:'( * It has a talk time of only 8 hours as stated in the instructions (which should still cover most longish day rides)
:'( * The clamp has to be undone to remove the unit from the helmet for charging (The back of the unit is used for one side of the clamp)
      (This isn't a big issue, it just means the helmet has to come along when you want to charge it up. Or you could use the velcro instead of the clamp)

So that is my observations of the unit on day one :think1 :think1 :think1

All in all it isn't very far behind the major brands, and only about a quarter of the price :eek
I think it'll be a unit I'll be recommending (After a bit more testing anyway) :thumbsup

(Draco will update with road testing results soon :-++)

Cheers
Shiney

ST2UP:
Good job lads.... :like

Biggles:

--- Quote from: Shiney on September 08, 2016, 12:36:23 AM ---
:'( * The clamp has to be undone to remove the unit from the helmet for charging (The back of the unit is used for one side of the clamp)

--- End quote ---

That's a pain in the butt.  There has to be a better way!

BTW.  Love your emoticon bullet point format.     :thumbsup

Draco (Heartbreak Kid):
I just charge on the helmet no problem and it fits in side pannier no drama

Sent from my SM-N920I using Tapatalk

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

There was an error while thanking
Thanking...
Go to full version