Honda ST1300 Section > Suspension ST1300

Fork gaiters for ST1300s

<< < (2/4) > >>

STroppy:
I put these neoprene gators on my ST1100 back in 2004 and they protect the seals quite well . . . They use a velcro fastener along the length for easy installation

Shiney:

--- Quote from: Biggles on September 08, 2016, 08:20:10 PM ---... I stumbled upon a pair in my local bike shop that are also neoprene, large and the same design for a quarter the price.

--- End quote ---

Which bike shop did you get them from and how much were they?

Biggles:
Northside Motorcycles.
They've got a pretty good range of everything at reasonable prices.
The gaiters were $15, which is mostly profit for everyone, since they could punch them out for a couple of cents each and whack a bit of velcro on them.

Scarlett Thunderbolt:

--- Quote from: Biggles on September 08, 2016, 08:20:10 PM ---

And yes, those are roo whistles under the lights.  I told you I'm a big believer!   :grin

--- End quote ---

Hey Bill, we just picked up a $5 set of roo whistles from SuperCheap Auto and I was am going to stick them to the underside of the lights too.  But Kate read the instructions on the back of the packet, where it says not to fit them upside-down... so they should be stuck to the top of the mirrors  :fp  Yours work okay upside-down, don't they? 

STroppy:
I fit mine up the right way on top of the tip-over wings . . They have never come off . . I don't see why mounting them upsidedown would make any difference to their effectiveness though.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

There was an error while thanking
Thanking...
Go to full version