General Category > General Discussion

Have You Spotted an ST? When & Where?

(1/491) > >>

pault:
Have you Spotted an ST1100 or ST1300 on the road?

Post it up here, tell us where, when & what type, model, and if you got to meet the rider!

Post something like the below:

1040 am saturday, surfers paridise QLD
a few 1300's with a white 1100 supervising
can think of better places to be but there they were
shirt and badges a give away, bit hard to keep up in a 16 ton bus
had to let them go
paul t

Sicman:
Today white St1100 spotted going west thru West Wyalong

Sicman:
I was at East Maitland on Monday morning getting fuel at a caltex servo when a red ST1300 came in. The rider said there wasnt many ST's around. I assured him there was & I asked him had he heard of Ozstoc. He said he hadnt so I gave him the website details. He said he had owned the ST1300 for about 12 months and mainly used it for distance touring with his mates. He said he loved the bike. Hopefully a future member  :)

Diesel:

--- Quote from: Tony on October 04, 2011, 10:25:24 AM ---I was at East Maitland on Monday morning getting fuel at a caltex servo when a red ST1300 came in. The rider said there wasnt many ST's around. I assured him there was & I asked him had he heard of Ozstoc. He said he hadnt so I gave him the website details. He said he had owned the ST1300 for about 12 months and mainly used it for distance touring with his mates. He said he loved the bike. Hopefully a future member  :)

--- End quote ---

:thumb

We might have a new white ST1300 join the ranks too from the Eungella weekend. Dave got introduced to our little frey by Tack.

Streak:
Spotted in my driveway at work, found me through American St forums

His name is John and has a 2000 ex police ST1100

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

There was an error while thanking
Thanking...
Go to full version