Farkles, Gear & Accessories > Comms and Audio

Tunes whilst Riding

(1/2) > >>

Big Gaz:
like  listening to tunes while out and about on the bike , any info would be great .
Cheers

ST2UP:
Spotify works for us.....some downloaded to use off-line and some on-line. We also tend to use the Spotify radio stations with specific 60's, 70's, 80's etc. or country rock etc.

From the phone via Sena through Earmoulds.....we mostly music share but can each play our own if we wish.

cheers

alans1100:
I just load up music on the phone as they make good MP3 players and it's blue toothed to the helmet intercom.

Current intercom (cheapy) is only good for 80 k/h as above that speed the wind noise drowns out the sound. Looking at getting a pair of Sena 20S intercoms in the near future

Tried using those crappy mini head phone speakers before I went to the intercom but they wouldn't stay in my ear.

Shillas:
I've generally used a pair of of over ear budphones, even the Kmart cheapies have been good connected to my phone as as MP3 player.

However, work has given me a phone & said "use whatever data you want, we're on an unlimited plan, just keep it clean" So Spotify is now my daily listen. Considering going premium to skip the ads.

The other great one is ABC Listen, listen to podcasts, especially Richard Fidler for some interesting conversations to keep me alert.

Cheers

SteveR:

--- Quote from: Shillas on April 29, 2018, 08:22:57 PM ---So Spotify is now my daily listen. Considering going premium to skip the ads...

--- End quote ---

Yep, worth it if you use it often, especially since the ads became much more frequent! I get the student discount, makes it worth it for me.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

There was an error while thanking
Thanking...
Go to full version