OzSTOC Events National & Local > TASMANIA

DESPERATE OZSTOC MEMBER!!!!

(1/3) > >>

Natman:
In my wisdom I've booked a week in away in the new year to celebrate my wedding anniversary with my wife flying into Launceston on 3 Jan and leaving the same on 9 Jan. My MASSIVE issue is that every single hire car company is fully booked out because of borders opening and even the Spirit of TAS was full weeks ago. If there are any locals, that are also members that may know of anyone locally who would possibly hire a vehicle out for the week It would be most appreciated. Realise I probably wont get anything, but had to try. Thanks in advance, NATMAN

Gadget:
Thinking outside the box.

Have you tried hiring a motorhome? That's a great way to play tourist.

Sent from my SM-N986B using Tapatalk

Williamson:

--- Quote from: Gadget on December 08, 2020, 04:53:51 PM ---Thinking outside the box...

--- End quote ---

Have tried hiring a motorcycle?

Mmmm ... it was only 18 months back when returning to Launceston airport that I notice how many hire car companies and hire cars that lined the airport approaches, and thinking I wonder if they ever hire all these car out?  Well now I know.

Natman:
Yes, tried that also and everything is booked up. AVIS offered us a Hyundai i20 from 4th - 9th for $400 a day!

Williamson:

--- Quote from: Natman on December 08, 2020, 05:17:02 PM ---Yes, tried that also and everything is booked up. AVIS offered us a Hyundai i20 from 4th - 9th for $400 a day!

--- End quote ---

Whisky Tango Foxtrot - $400 per day?    Don't they realise that if they charge that sort of dosh, the hirer is gunna get their money's worth?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

There was an error while thanking
Thanking...
Go to full version