OzSTOC News & Rider Assistance > OzSTOC News & Events...

2021 - Member Contributions

(1/8) > >>

ST2UP:
Morning All,

It’s Tin rattling time again here in OzSTOC land...

I was able to avoid putting the bite on y’all last year due to superior management skills and good luck because we where COVID quiet and I had left overs from the previous 2 years.

In addition I was reluctant to put the hard word out as many were effected by the economics of the times, so Pockey and I just absorbed the little bits and pieces.

But alas the OzSTOC coffers are now in the realms of slim pickin’s....domain name costs etc are now due, as well as a small shop top up and kicking it up to cover some NatRally bits and pieces.

So as always we would appreciate some of the contents of your coin tray to help us keep the OzSTOC boat afloat.

Account details are:

BSB 062-501
ACC 10374558

Thanks again for keeping the lights on.  :-++ :-++

ruSTynutz:
Done!  :beer

Here's hoping Sue's & my donations will keep the lights on for a little bit longer!!!

Skip:
Done. Thanks to all those who contribute so generously with their time to facilitate the ongoing success of this group.

StinkyPete:
Can this be done via PayPal into the OzSTOC Shop account?

ST2UP:

--- Quote from: StinkyPete on August 06, 2021, 12:39:11 PM ---Can this be done via PayPal into the OzSTOC Shop account?

--- End quote ---

Gday Mr.Stinky  ;-* 

Indeed you can, we loose a very small percentage in the exchange. But it’s a no biggy.

Cheers

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

There was an error while thanking
Thanking...
Go to full version