Welcome - Getting started & FAQs - Read Here First... > Introduce Yourself & Your Bike

(1/3) > >>

Simon520551:
Hi, new to the group and it was recommended by a good mate and fellow member to join the group.
Had my ST1100 for a few months now and love it. Slowly going through and fixing it up and setting it up how I like it.
Would be good to go for a ride and catch up with a few more ST’s so I can get some ideas for different mods etc haha
Spent my day off today fitting some lights to my ST. Not sure if I’m completely happy with the look of the lights and the bracket for them but I’ll see how I feel about it after a few weeks. Took the bike for a run tonight to test the lights and they are surprisingly brighter than I expected.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bodø:
Good morning and a warm welcome from Adelaide.   :hatwave

Wild Rose:
Welcome to OzSTOC from Toowoomba in Queensland  :hatwave
Enjoy your ST1100  :thumbs Enjoy the Forum  :thumbsup
 :beer

Gadget:
Welcome Simon520551!

Great to see you here.

Nice looking bike.

Sent from my SM-N986B using Tapatalk

Simon520551:
Thanks
That photo was taken when I first picked it up and was on my way home with it. It looks a little better now. I pulled it all apart and cleaned/restored everything so it’s like new again. Gave it a ceramic coat but still have more to do as it has some small scratches and stone chips. Also the fairing protector cover on the right side is damaged from previous owner and can’t find a replacement for it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

There was an error while thanking
Thanking...
Go to full version