Welcome - Getting started & FAQs - Read Here First... > Introduce Yourself & Your Bike

Newbie wave

(1/4) > >>

tombeithemist:
Greetings from a new forum member.

I'm riding a 2016 ST1300PA (photo attached) with 120+km on it, and am really enjoying it. Most trips are around the SW of BrisVegas and across the border, as far as Sydney a couple of times. I generally ride solo and preferably during the week, but my precious has decided she wants to come along too so I'm tossing up whether to convert to a dual seat or just get another ST1300A. I have my eye on bikesales.com.au.

Also keen to hear from anyone with experience making use of some of the extra switch gear and wiring that comes as part of the police versions.

Cheers

Brock:
Welcome to OzSTOC.

I have made use of some of the various switches for controlling Spot lights, strobes (orange for marshalling push bike events) and powering CB and GPS.

The circuitry can be found in the link/ It is for the 1100, but as the switching was used for the same gear, it should work on the 1300.

http://ozstoc.com/index.php?topic=2031.0

Mitch:
Hi and a Warm Welcome from the Wild West :hatwave :runyay
                  :grin :slvr13 :grin

Wild Rose:
Hi tombeithemist to OzSTOC from Toowoomba in Queensland
Just up on the hill
Enjoy your ST1300  :thumbs Enjoy the Forum  :thumbsup
See you at a roundabout one day
 :beer :beer

PC:
Hi and welcome from just over the hill at Warwick  :hatwave
Home of the OzStoc shop 
A few weeks back I was going down through Hefier creek 2up on a maroon 1300 and passed a white 1300 rider in hi vis could that of been you?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

There was an error while thanking
Thanking...
Go to full version