Buy Swap & Sell > Motorcycles For Sale

ST1100 for sale Toowoomba

(1/2) > >>

Philbo:
ST1100P for sale at Toowoomba.  107K kilometers. $3999.  I purchased the bike in 2007 from the police auctions with 27K kilometers on the clock.  Details and pictures can be found on Bikesales under ST1100P.  Fitted with dual seat, original white colour. The bike is in very good condition, great to ride.  Never crashed or dropped. Always regularly serviced, and roadworthy certificate supplied. Rego good to late May. Recently fitted fron tyre, rear disc and all brake pads. Honda ST1100P Motorcycle for Sale in Australia - bikesales.com.au
Send me a PM if interested,
regards Philbo

Bodø:

--- Quote from: Philbo on March 16, 2022, 08:31:17 AM ---Details and pictures can be found on Bikesales under ST1100P.
--- End quote ---

Why not post the link here?

Wild Rose:
Hi Phill. Is this end of an era or new bike coming
I'm on the Spyder RT Limited and loving it
Leo  :hatwave

Wild Rose:
Best of luck for the future Phil
Enjoy your photography and other interests you have
Hopefully catch up one day
Best of luck with the sale of your ST1100P

StinkyPete:
Hi Phil, I'm sorry to hear that you are leaving motorcycling.   However life changes, and passes through seasons, and I'm sure that you will find other passions.   I trust you've enjoyed your time on two wheels.
Remember that you will aways be a member of OzSTOC and thus welcome at any event, and the only way to leave is to misbehave so badly such that you get banned and deleted by the mods.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

There was an error while thanking
Thanking...
Go to full version