Buy Swap & Sell > Motorcycles For Sale

2004 ST1300 for sale

(1/6) > >>

Skip:
Well the time has come to part with my beautiful 1300. I've owned it for 15 years and has been the best bike I've owned during the past 47 years of bike ownership. Reason for selling is simply downsizing. If anyone knows someone who wants a well cared for 1300, send them my way. Even my dealership where I have had the bike serviced for all of those 15 years, agrees it is in excellent condition. Located on the Sunshine Coast, Qld. Details on Bikesales.  https://www.bikesales.com.au/bikes/details/2004-honda-st1300-abs/SSE-AD-13383252/?Cr=2

CallMeSteve:
Thats a really nice looking ST Skip, and heaps of life left in it.   I hope it goes to a good home.

Skip:

--- Quote from: CallMeSteve on August 22, 2022, 01:40:43 PM ---Thats a really nice looking ST Skip, and heaps of life left in it.   I hope it goes to a good home.

--- End quote ---

Thanks Steve. It is very tidy. Mixed feelings but life goes on. I'll put up more photos tomorrow hopefully. 

ruSTynutz:
A very nice looking example...  :thumbs

Shiney:
Good luck on the sale mate, someone is going to get an amazing bike (if I needed another ST I'd buy it in a heartbeat) :thumbsup
I highly recommend this bike to anyone looking for an ST :thumbs

Remember you are always welcome at any OzSTOC event/RTE :runyay

Cheers
Shiney

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

There was an error while thanking
Thanking...
Go to full version