Welcome - Getting started & FAQs - Read Here First... > Introduce Yourself & Your Bike

How did you get your nickname?

<< < (46/46)

Diesel:

Quote from: Jinxy on 11-05-2018, 07:50:16<blockquote>Well,

I have been here before but not for many many years. I am the "Jinxy" referred to by "Diesel" (Dave) in his amusing story.
Spent 34 years with Qld Police and became what was known as a "Shit magnet". Every shift , every time there was something happening.
People at work just started calling me "Jinxy". Some never knew my first name and the name stuck and my Black Aura still exists.

</blockquote><blockquote> :rofl :rofl :rofl </blockquote>

Alex Vajda:
Got mine from my last name Vajda shortened to Vaj by my mates when I was in the army.
     Cheers  Vaj

Tasmanian Viking:
My rider AKA was/is Cookie First thing I did in 1988 After Joining Army Reserves as a truckie, not qualified to drive so was asked to cook for the unit as the real cook was not on exercise.

Tasmanian Viking is my gaming AKA streaming to all the youngins while playing puter games.

Bodø:

--- Quote from: Tasmanian Viking on January 26, 2024, 05:32:39 PM ---Tasmanian Viking is my gaming AKA streaming to all the youngins while playing puter games.

--- End quote ---

Why Viking though?  Do you have Scandinavian blood?

Tasmanian Viking:
Not Scandinavian, Mostly Germania, Swedish and Dane from my father's side and Irish on my mother's.

The thing is most of us with European bloodlines have Viking heritage. They did like to roam around for farmers and fisherman

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

There was an error while thanking
Thanking...
Go to full version