Buy Swap & Sell > Motorcycles For Sale

Black 1996 ST1100 SOLD SOLD SOLD

(1/2) > >>

Cerebral Knievel:
I've had this for approx. 2 months having purchased it from a member that owned it since 2008.
I have 3 bikes currently and am in need of a car, don't need 4 rego's to pay so i've decided it's the last bike purchased that has to go.

I've ridden it every few days to work and it really is a credit to it's former long term owner as it rides incredibly well. It passed a Roadworthy in January, and will come with a RWC and registration until 03/02/2024 for Qld purchasers.

A better description from the previous owner :

Honda ST1100 1996 model. Non ABS. I have owned since 2008. Great condition for her age. Starts and runs perfectly. Seat is excellent under sheepskin (which has shrunk a little over the years). Has original toolkit under the seat, original cat's eye vents on screen with carefully protected rubber trims. New battery December 2022, all coolant hoses replaced 2013.

Located Brisbane Southside, asking a reasonable $3000 with 11 months Qld registration.

West Aussie Glen:
Brock, I think you should have a pair, one white and one black. The other advantage you will have some thing to ride when the cam shaft belts break on the white one  :grin

Brock:
Its never going to break, Glen. Besides Wombat has a spare engine. Besides, Pitcrew would probably love it if I was to come over and take it away   :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl

West Aussie Glen:

--- Quote from: Brock on March 01, 2023, 12:00:31 PM ---Its never going to break, Glen. Besides Wombat has a spare engine. Besides, Pitcrew would probably love it if I was to come over and take it away   :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl

--- End quote ---
I guess it won't break if you don't ride it.
Are you coming on Sunday?

Brock:
I think I will make it, if I remember..

Might even bring the bike..

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

There was an error while thanking
Thanking...
Go to full version