Do you use Facebook?

OzSTOC is on Facebook, LIKE our page by clicking the link below:

http://www.facebook.com/OzSTOC

Sabie:
:CB-- OK one for the OzSOC Computer Geeks and Facebook Tragics
How to add the OzSTOC Facebook Page to your Favorites list in Facebook

1. Go to http://www.facebook.com/bookmarks/lists

2. Click on Create a List at the top of the page

3. Name the list “OzSTOC" or whatever you like or, remember you can add other "Facebook Pages" if you would like. If so then name it something meaningful for the topic. Hit “create list.”

4. Click “add friends” on the page you get. When that window opens, click the little box that says “friends” and drop it down to “pages.” Use the search box to pull up The OzSTOC and other pages you’d like to view with this list. Please note: Only pages that you already “like” will show up.

5. Hit “save.”

6. The list will now appear in your lefthand navigation below “favorites,” “groups,” and “apps.”

7. Move your mouse over the list name and pencil will appear to the left of it.

8. Click on “Add to Favorites” and this list pages will now be easily accessible and you’ll be able to see when there are new posts on it.

9. If you JUST want the OzSTOC on that list, that’s fine! You can have as many "Facebook Pages" added to favorites as you want.

I hope that helps anyone who wants to keep trackof the OzSTOC Facebook page without having togo searching for it each time.     :thumbsup

Safe Riding

Sabie

West Aussie Glen:
Although I have a facebook sign in I don't use it.

Whizz:
I wouldn't get into Facebook if it were the last place on the Internet, and that goes for Twitter and all the other similar sources of intrusion in your life. I completely fail to understand the fascination in telling total strangers what I had for breakfast, or what colour jocks I have on today, and any possible benefits involved in putting your life on the Internet cannot possibly justify the level of risk that comes hand-in-glove with it.

Sorry, as far as I'm concerned Facebook and it's ilk will never get my sucked in. 

Yorkie:
I totally agree with Whizz, don't see a need for it.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

There was an error while thanking
Thanking...
Go to full version