General Category > General Discussion

The Who's Who of OzSTOC!

(1/18) > >>

Streak:
Well we have had numerous requests for peoples names to go with photos and the like, so we have come up with a way to Put a face to a name, to a forum name, and your bike.

What we want you to do is simple, post a photo of you and your bike (you can use Photobucket very simply to do this, click this link for instructions: http://ozstoc.com/index.php?topic=4583.0), and copy and paste the following and fill it in and post it up!

Your Forum Name:
Your First Name:
Year of Bike:
Model:
State:

What OzSTOC Clobber do you own:

What do you enjoy most about OzSTOC:

Your Picture: (you can use Photobucket very simply to do this, click this link for instructions: http://ozstoc.com/index.php?topic=4583.0)

Whizz:
Forum Name: Whizz
First Name: Paul
Year of Bike: 2004
Model: ST 1300A
State: Queensland

What OzSTOC Clobber do you own: Shirt, Stubbie Holder, Sticker

What do you enjoy most about OzSTOC: I enjoy the rides and the technical info that can be gained from the forum, I've learned HEAPS!!...and the comedy, both intentional and unintentional, in the posts; but I'd still like Hats instead of silly caps!!

WendyL:
Your Forum Name: WendyL
Your First Name: Wendy (duh!!!)
Year of Bike: 1995
Model: ST1100
State/Territory: NT

What OzSTOC Clobber do you own: Shirt, Stubbie Cooler, Sticker (ordering cap next week)

What do you enjoy most about OzSTOC: Ask me again after the National Rally, but at the moment it's the fun and humour on the forum, along with the mine of information

Dick B "Yewie":
Your Forum name : DickB (Also known as "Yewie" because you always get plenty of practice doing U turns whenever I lead a ride !!)
Your first name: Dick (Richard to some!!) also shown with my wife Ros who is mostly on the back whenever the ST hits the road and is the BEST pillion anyone could ask for!!. :)
Year of bike: 2008
Model: ST1300A
State/Territory : NSW
What OzSTOC clobber do you own : Shirt, cap, stubbie cooler, patches, stickers (Ros also has an OZSTOC shirt) 
What do you enjoy most about OzSTOC : Great Nationwide network of bikers with a common interest 

JuST Peter:
Your Forum Name: JuST Peter
Your First Name:  :think1 ahhh....Peter
Year of Bike: 2004
Model: ST1300A
State/Territory: NSW

What OzSTOC Clobber do you own: Shirt, Stubbie Cooler, Sticker, Mug, Patch, Cap

What do you enjoy most about OzSTOC: The RTE's, the friendships, the collective info about our bikes, and the humour

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

There was an error while thanking
Thanking...
Go to full version