General Category > General Discussion

A Bed, Shed and get Fed

(1/16) > >>

ST2UP:
Thought I would commence an informal thread where we can advise if we may be in a position to provide the occassional overnight accomodation to a member who is touring around the country side.

Imagine if your on a budget and how the ocassional nights accomodation and meal could even extend your trip of a life time, not to mention the fellowship of other Honda ST owners.

A couple of things to keep in mind;

1) This is NOT an extension of the RAN network and they are separate entities.

2) Just basic details of your Location and hospitality available

3) Make contact via PM between members

4) Peoples circumstances can change and your arrangments may need to change

5) OzSToc and its Founding members or Mods are not responsible for your house guest breaking your great Grandmothers best china tea cup.......or worse etc.

So if your happy post below:

So ST2UP & Pocket STocker:

Guyra NSW (New England Hwy)

Spare Queen Bedroom with ensuite
Lockup shed and a hot meal

cheers

Chris & Jean  :thumb

Sabie:
Yep. Hand up, any OzSTOC member doing a lap is welcome. Just PM me. :thumb

We've got the bed and the shed and you'll be fed.

Townsville North Queensland.

Dick B "Yewie":
Having been the grateful recipient of two very welcoming OZSTOC hosts during our recent Grand Lap (Sorry Chris, we came down the coast but thanks for your offer anyway!) we would be remiss is we did not offer a Sydney stop with dinner, queen bed, your own bathroom and secure parking for the ST to any Ozstocers doing the lap. We know how much we appreciated it.
DickB

Tipsy:
 :wht11 py

It will be a Definite shed and a bed + a gggoood meal In Tara from me.....when I get there  :grin :grin :grin :grin :grin from 14th of August guys

Tipsy

Abe:
I've got the shed, inflatable bed, good food.

Cheers
Dave

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

There was an error while thanking
Thanking...
Go to full version