Honda ST1300 Section > Honda ST1300 Tools and Handy Gadgets

St1300 Workshop Manual

(1/5) > >>

StinkyPete:
I have a PDF Workshop Manual, but it's just pictures of the pages and thus the text can't be searched which is a jolly nuisance, so I've just ordered one of these, and will let you know what it's like.

http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/Honda-ST1300-Service-Repair-Workshop-Manual-2003-Onward-/380699081425?pt=UK_CarParts_Vehicles_Manuals_Litterature_ET&hash=item58a36efad1

Wild Rose:
I got one :hatwave

Thanks for the post StinkyPete :thumb

:beer

gaz:

--- Quote from: Wild Rose on August 27, 2013, 06:49:43 PM ---I got one :hatwave

Thanks for the post StinkyPete :thumb

:beer

--- End quote ---

Thanks for the post StinkyPete  :thumb

StinkyPete:
My workshop manual turned up today.   Unfortunately it's exactly the same as the one that I already had, which is a PDF document of pictures of all of the pages, and not a PDF text and images document.  Oh well, it was not that expensive.

Me_3:

--- Quote from: StinkyPete on September 09, 2013, 03:13:24 PM ---My workshop manual turned up today.   Unfortunately it's exactly the same as the one that I already had, which is a PDF document of pictures of all of the pages, and not a PDF text and images document.  Oh well, it was not that expensive.

--- End quote ---

Mine is the same one.. When I get some time I plan to run it through an OCR program so it can be searched like your after. I'll let you know when its done if you like and i'll get you a copy.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

There was an error while thanking
Thanking...
Go to full version