OzSTOC News & Rider Assistance > OzSTOC News & Events...

OzSTOC Business Cards

(1/3) > >>

ST2UP:
NEW BUSINESS CARDS OUT VERY SOON
Would members mind withdrawing all your Business cards from service please.....new cards are being printed with the NEW club details for distrbution.

We will send these out to reach as many members as possible in the very near future, in addition they will contiue to be added to your future OzSTOC shop orders.

:beer

Chris

Couch:
Great, I handed one of my original cards out only three days ago to a ST1100 rider who I came across at Sorell, still got a few left but look forward to receiving the new ones!

ST2UP:
New Business Cards have been delivered and will be with the OzSTOC shop, RTE Coordinators and Mods very soon to be disseminated throughout the club.......the new cards have the new general enquiries email address and phone contact number......on these new cards is a place for you to put YOUR member name so you can introduce yourself to a prospective member should you desire  :grin

Tag an ST and get them out there to get their owners in here  :popcorn

:beer

Chris

Shiney:

--- Quote from: ST2UP on June 19, 2014, 09:11:39 PM ---......on these new cards is a place for you to put YOUR member name so you can introduce yourself to a prospective member should you desire  :grin......

Chris

--- End quote ---

That is a very cool idea :thumbsup

Pezzz:

--- Quote from: Shiney on June 19, 2014, 09:24:17 PM ---
--- Quote from: ST2UP on June 19, 2014, 09:11:39 PM ---......on these new cards is a place for you to put YOUR member name so you can introduce yourself to a prospective member should you desire  :grin......

Chris

--- End quote ---

That is a very cool idea :thumbsup

--- End quote ---
I meant to suggest that when you first put the call out that there were new cards ....  lucky you guys have the brains trust between you all anyway....    :p

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

There was an error while thanking
Thanking...
Go to full version