OzSTOC Shop > OzSTOC Preferred Suppliers & Discounts

Earmold Motorcycle Ear Plugs

<< < (2/5) > >>

Tackleberry:

--- Quote from: Streak on August 05, 2013, 12:57:24 PM ---
(will also travel to you for an Extra $10)

--- End quote ---

That's one hell of a deal Streak.  I would even organise a group day for this so we can share the extra cost between all the riders here in Townsville. :rofl

StinkyPete:
I wonder if the agent at Tamworth would be keen to drive up to Inverell in September.   With 30 or so bikes and riders there, it may be worth the drive.

ST2UP:
Will know by the 20th of Aug if Gordon from Earmoulds is in a position to attend.....he is very keen to come along...... :thumbsup

Cheers

ST2UP:
Just did a warranty claim on the speakers from my Air tube Earmoulds as they where cutting out.....

Gordon Guyer from Earmoulds in Tamworth rode up here on his BMW, assessed the speakers and proved the fault and replaced with the inline volume control upgraded headsets at no additional charge, he enquired as to Pockey's set which had same issue as mine only one or twice though and easily rectified even on the move......also replaced free with the inline volume control upgrade.

Now thats customer service  :thumbsup  :thumbsup

Don't forget the above Earmould agents offer a 10% discount to OzSTOC members

:beer

STroppy:
Been using EarMoulds since 2002 . . . Never ride without them . . Inline speakers have a great sound with music, intercom, UHF N GPS too!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

There was an error while thanking
Thanking...
Go to full version