OzSTOC Events National & Local > Upcoming Long Distance Rides

FarRide #37 Texas QLD

(1/3) > >>

ST2UP:
I see there are a few OzSTOC members registered for this FarRide.

We had considered doing a FR12 but the roo's are just to thick in this part of the state at the moment to do the extra 2 hrs after dark 2 up to suit our ride plan, so a FR10 for us.

Who else is planning on heading up ??

101 riders and pillions registered to attend the ride.....to many for the Stockman Hotel to cope with so a BBQ is being put on by the local ladies from the Kindergarten as a fundraising venture.

:beer

Streak:

--- Quote from: ST2UP on October 25, 2015, 07:59:19 PM ---I see there are a few OzSTOC members registered for this FarRide.

We had considered doing a FR12 but the roo's are just to thick in this part of the state at the moment to do the extra 2 hrs after dark 2 up to suit our ride plan, so a FR10 for us.

Who else is planning on heading up ??

101 riders and pillions registered to attend the ride.....to many for the Stockman Hotel to cope with so a BBQ is being put on by the local ladies from the Kindergarten as a fundraising venture.

:beer

--- End quote ---

Teela and i will be there, but we will only be coming to say hello, not doing a FarRide due to taking time off the week after

STroppy:
I see Biggles is going . . . On a Goldwing?

Unfortunately I will be heading in the opposite direction towards the GOR . .

Jglan10 (Onesie):
I'm in but what will I ride 6 different bikes in shed a moment???????????

ppopeye:

--- Quote from: Jglan10 (Onesie) on October 25, 2015, 11:20:29 PM ---I'm in but what will I ride 6 different bikes in shed a moment???????????

--- End quote ---

Poor you. What a choice. Decisions decisions.

Start alphabetically maybe

Sent from my iPad

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

There was an error while thanking
Thanking...
Go to full version