OzSTOC Ride Reports, Pictures & Videos > National Rally 2012 Ride Reports & Photos

Greencan's Gallivant...take two!

<< < (2/3) > >>

saaz:
I will have to get my act together and organise a few of my phots with some commentary. They keep on wanting me to do work!

Marcus:
Nice Write up Dickie. I was pleasantly surprised to see you on the track at Bathurst after you saying you weren't going to make it...

Greencan:
Thanks Guys for the comments, much appreciated...I had a really great ride with great Guys that made for a great time :thumb

...usually I'm pretty good at introducing undiscovered skills after a few reds, beers, and port...but even I never thought at mid-nite to demonstrate how to turn on a cabin bench cooker by turning the knob using only ya bum crack!  :eek

Cheers, the can :beer

Biggles:

--- Quote from: Greencan on April 19, 2012, 09:12:20 PM ---Thanks Guys for the comments, much appreciated...I had a really great ride with great Guys that made for a great time :thumb

...usually I'm pretty good at introducing undiscovered skills after a few reds, beers, and port...but even I never thought at mid-nite to demonstrate how to turn on a cabin bench cooker by turning the knob using only ya bum crack!  :eek

Cheers, the can :beer

--- End quote ---

I think I'm glad I slept through that demonstration.   :eek

JuST Peter:
Good bit of commentary about all the back roads and places to visit, not to mention a great weekend as well as meeting the can  :)
It'd be interesting to hear how Diesel explained to his other half, the marks on his bum  :rofl and how he got 'em

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

There was an error while thanking
Thanking...
Go to full version