OzSTOC Ride Reports, Pictures & Videos > National Rally 2012 Ride Reports & Photos

Mitches trip home

<< < (2/3) > >>

Marcus:
Jebus Mitch...That's alot of K's...and petrol dollars, I'm glad you safe after the Bush Turkey incident.

WOW!

Greencan:
Hi Ya Mitch...Wow what a write up  :hatwave...so glad to hear that you arrived home safe n sound and that the route through NSW was enjoyable :grin

--- Quote ---Result, one smashed screen, one dead Turkey and one shaken Mitch with a dead Turkey jammed against his chest, covered in feathers, blood and shit (not mine, the turkey's).  :well
--- End quote ---

So you never thought to cook it up then :eek

Well done Mate...and I will give you a call when we're over they for a  :beer

Cheers and well done that Man...Greencan :)

Mitch:
 Greencan
               I never thought about cooking the turkey although I've been told how.  :eat  You boil up some water, pluck and clean the turkey, throw it in the pot of boiling water and throw in a large rock.  :think1  When the rock softens, throw out the turkey and eat the rock.  :grin
                                                        :blk13

JuST Peter:

--- Quote from: Mitch on April 20, 2012, 06:29:13 PM --- You boil up some water, pluck and clean the turkey, throw it in the pot of boiling water and throw in a large rock.  :think1  When the rock softens, throw out the turkey and eat the rock.  :grin
                                                        :blk13

--- End quote ---
That also applies to wood ducks and galahs :grin
That's also one helluva good write up Mitch, and glad you came out of it better than the turkey.
See you next time :thumb

Sicman:
Good report and glad you got home safe Mitch. Look on the bright side - lucky that scrub turkey wasnt an emu  :thumbsup You could have ended up dating an emu :eek :eek  >:()  :grin

:slvr13

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

There was an error while thanking
Thanking...
Go to full version