OzSTOC Ride Reports, Pictures & Videos > National Rally 2012 Ride Reports & Photos

Stringo's Travels

<< < (3/4) > >>

Greencan:
Great movies and photos Marcus...and am really glad you enjoyed the ride...Well done that Man :thumbsup

Catch you soon

Cheers Dick P...(nah stuff that, only reminds my PSA's or worse still a T.U.R.P :eek)...Greencan :)

Marcus:

--- Quote from: Peter (blueheeler55) on April 20, 2012, 03:48:19 PM ---That was a terrific write up Marcus.
Well done!  :thumbs
When you were tying your Airhawk on for your run home, I noticed you had it well pumped up. Try playing around with the amount of air you have in it. Most times less air is better. In fact, the least amount of air is quite often all you need.

Cheers,
Peter.

--- End quote ---

Thanks Peter. Yeah I have the Airhawk well pumped up. Everyone has said less air is better. But I've found the more air the better. I don't know if it's down to my height and size, dealing with the bumps on the road etc. I started the trip with less air and added more and more as the trip progressed, and by the end of it I found the right mix I hope...

Anyway, I cannot recommend the Airhawk enough.

It was brilliant. As I mentioned earlier, I would not have gone on this trip without it

STeveo:
What a terrific report, just makes me more pissed at not being able to attend. Really liked the Bathurst video, brought back memories of when I last raced there in '97. Thanks to all who have posted, helped to pass the time while I heal.  :bl11

Sicman:
Good report Mate - Just the start of some good times ahead me thinks  :hatwave I had a blast and loved every thing we experienced.

:runyay

:slvr13

Shiney:

--- Quote from: Whizz on April 20, 2012, 03:08:38 PM ---Hey Marcus, what a brilliant travelogue. Great pics and vids...and I'm still jealous of you all.

Cheers
Whizz
 :13Candy

--- End quote ---

+1

I wish I could have made it (Damn work)
Thanks for sharing and increasing the jealousy :wink1

Shiney

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page