OzSTOC Ride Reports, Pictures & Videos > National Rally 2012 Ride Reports & Photos

Diesel's National Rally Ride Report with pics....

<< < (4/5) > >>

saaz:

--- Quote from: Marcus on May 03, 2012, 03:19:07 PM ---So you CAN pressure wash them...someone told me it was a big no no

--- Quote from: Des on May 03, 2012, 01:26:00 PM ---Really?  I've never heard of that before.  Do any other circuits do this?  I'm not a massive track day fan or anything, but it'd be good fun to try some out. 

--- End quote ---

WARNING - It's NOT a one way road, as we discovered on the first bend heading up the hill

--- End quote ---

You can put some suds on and give the bike a clean, but stay clear of the electrical areas, wheel bearings and brakes. Aim for bodywork only, and even then be careful as you don't want your switchgear/ignition switch cleaned under pressure.

Marcus:
So that's a no then :p

Greencan:
Great write and pics Mate...well done! :thumbsup
...and Soooo pleased that there was some one else younger that then the rest of us in that cabin that was prepared to stay up and show us their 'party tricks' at midnight :beer

--- Quote ---So you CAN pressure wash them...someone told me it was a big no no

Quote from: Des on May 03, 2012, 01:26:00 PM

Really?  I've never heard of that before.  Do any other circuits do this?  I'm not a massive track day fan or anything, but it'd be good fun to try some out.

WARNING - It's NOT a one way road, as we discovered on the first bend heading up the hill
--- End quote ---

Yep Marcus...took a fortnight to sort out a non-starting 1300 recently after it's trip to the hi-pressure car wash...does appear that 1300's are like cats...don't like H2O thrown at em

Cheers guys, the can :)

Shiney:
Great write and pics :thumb

Thanks for sharing :hatwave

Cheers
Shiney

JuST Peter:
Excellent write-up David. You could write a book about your adventures, eh!
Also, and I wasnt fully aware until now, very grateful thanks to Kev for the truly memorable (our first National meet & logo'd) coffee mugs

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

There was an error while thanking
Thanking...
Go to full version