OzSTOC Ride Reports, Pictures & Videos > National Rally 2012 Ride Reports & Photos

Diesel's National Rally Ride Report with pics....

<< < (2/5) > >>

Mitch:
 Great write up Diesel, hope to see you again next year.  :beer  :grin
                                        :blk13

Biggles:
What a saga!  Most of us had boring bitumin all the way.  It's a wonder your missus lets you out, the way you carry on!   :grin

Diesel:
Thanks guys - I'd also like to make special mention of Tassie Kev of www.ozmugs.com.au and fantastic OzSTOC supporter who trekked up from Tassie to the 'important' island with a bag full of special OzSTOC 1st National Rally 'Commemorative' coffee mugs.         :hatwave

This was all done off Kev's own back and the mugs he handed out to all attendees at the official dinner looked sensational!        :thumb

Thanks a heap mate - I saw the faces of the recipients and that said everything. Mine has pride of place in the..... errr.... coffee mug cupboard, and gets used quite regularly.

Cheers, Diesel

Dan:
Hey Diesel, how do you mean "head up to Mt Panama Circuit for a couple of laps" - can you just turn up and ride around the track?  (Assuming nothing is on).  If so, how much does that cost?

Mitch:
Hi Des
         Free to go around if you keep under 60kph, gets more expensive the higher your speed over 60kph.  :grin :grin :grin
                                           :blk13

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

There was an error while thanking
Thanking...
Go to full version