OzSTOC Ride Reports, Pictures & Videos > National Rally 2012 Ride Reports & Photos

at last the ride report

<< < (3/5) > >>

harieg:
thanx Tipsy
looking forward to it

Biggles:

--- Quote from: harieg on May 07, 2012, 07:31:41 AM ---here is the bit you missed

--- End quote ---

Jeez, I'm glad you put that up.  You don't see many bike covers!  Especially from 4 sides    :p

You don't need to cart around 5 litres of petrol in a plastic bottle (not a good idea ever).  A one litre tin will get you to the next servo if you're around town.  You might need the 5 litre tin if you're heading out west to do your fuel endurance test.

harieg:
NO

BUT
Mitch did ask could he see it
so happy to oblige

always the willing helper

harieg:

--- Quote from: Biggles on May 07, 2012, 09:38:31 AM ---
--- Quote from: harieg on May 07, 2012, 07:31:41 AM ---here is the bit you missed

--- End quote ---

Jeez, I'm glad you put that up.  You don't see many bike covers!  Especially from 4 sides    :p

You don't need to cart around 5 litres of petrol in a plastic bottle (not a good idea ever).  A one litre tin will get you to the next servo if you're around town.  You might need the 5 litre tin if you're heading out west to do your fuel endurance test.

probably do a run to Advance Motor Dalby
then to bunnya  yarraman blackbut woodford to home

--- End quote ---

harieg:

--- Quote from: Greencan on May 06, 2012, 08:23:54 PM ---Hi Ya Harie...

and glad to here that you got home OK and had a great trip and a bloody good read as well...well done that Man :thumbs...your opening line of "A very bad wobbly start to the trip, almost mount the medium strip 2 lanes over from his driveway, somehow manage a left lane turn and the bike and I are away certainly got my attention.

Now Harie, wanna earn another 26 once of single malt of your choice? :think1...come on Mate I have even got the spelling of ya name right!!!

...Well it's yours!!!! All ya gotta do is front up to Barry's place in Alexandra Hills and insist that you take him for a dink...too easy ::)

Cheers Dick :)

--- End quote ---

LOL Dick, this is SO easy
when I was a kid, we used to double our friends sitting on the on the handlebars

now if Barry says OK   ((not likely)), I'll take him for a ride around the block

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

There was an error while thanking
Thanking...
Go to full version