OzSTOC Events National & Local > SOUTH AUSTRALIA

Sunday 11th December - Lunch at the Greenman Inn, Ashbourne

<< < (2/4) > >>

StinkyPete:
Expressions of interst from....
StinkyPete
Shillas
John g

Do we stick with The Greenman, or do we try Macclesfield or Langhorne Creek?   I'm not fussed either way, with the important thing being the company and the ride.

Langers:
Sorry we can't make it but the annual Roseworthy catch up for our year clashes.

If it helps your decision, Julie and I rode down to the Langhorne Creek pub for lunch Wednesday week ago. We both had the special: fish & chips with salad/veg and the choice of a pint of beer or soft drink for $20. The fish was Blue Grenadier, crumbed and 2 large pieces, and really nice. Great value and the food was excellent.

Have a great ride, wherever you go.

Shillas:
I've had a look at the recent google & tripadvisor reviews of the Greenman. While there were some problems a while ago, the most recent reviews have been good for food.

I don't mind sticking with it & maybe adding the other destinations to next year's calendar.

StinkyPete:

--- Quote from: Shillas on December 02, 2022, 03:55:42 PM ---I've had a look at the recent google & tripadvisor reviews of the Greenman. While there were some problems a while ago, the most recent reviews have been good for food.

I don't mind sticking with it & maybe adding the other destinations to next year's calendar.

--- End quote ---

OK, Let's keep it at the Greenman and we can make up our own minds.    Over the next couple of days, I'll make the booking.

StinkyPete:
Booked for 12.30 on Sunday 11th.     :thumb

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

There was an error while thanking
Thanking...
Go to full version