OzSTOC Ride Reports, Pictures & Videos > National Rally 2013 Reports & Photos/Video

Shiney’s 2013 Rally Ride Part 3 of 3

<< < (2/3) > >>

Shiney:

--- Quote from: StinkyPete on September 09, 2013, 07:20:09 PM ---Once again, a great write up Shiney.  Thanks for sharing a great report.  Hope to catch up at Inverell.

--- End quote ---

Thanks Pete, I look forward to catching up at Inverell :thumbsup

--- Quote from: Sean on September 09, 2013, 09:31:01 PM ---Great post Shiney. It makes me rethink the idea of posting a story of my ride coming up next weekend to Canberra and back. I can't see it doing justice to your mammoth effort. It was good to have a chat with you and your lovely wife at Murwillumbah.   

--- End quote ---

Thanks for the complement Sean :-++ it was indeed good to meet you at Murwillumbah and have a chat, I look forward to reading your ride report on the trip to Canberra and back :thumb
On a side note my normal ride reports are nowhere near as good as this :fp It did take me bloody ages to write this though :CB--

--- Quote from: ST2UP on September 09, 2013, 09:36:51 PM ---Epic ride mate well done  :thumb

--- End quote ---

Cheers mate, it was a big adventure for me, before this the furthest I had ever been was from QLD to NSW :eek

--- Quote from: Streak on September 09, 2013, 10:08:05 PM ---Shiney, what can I say, it was an absolute privilege to share this trip with you, and would set off with you again anytime! Looking forward to doing it again

--- End quote ---

Thanks mate, I feel the same :thumbs I look forward to the next time :rockon

Cheers
Shiney

tj189:
Shiney a great three part series, well don and thnks for sharing  :clap

Shiney:
Thanks TJ :-++
I appreciate the kind words and I'm very glad that everyone appears to have enjoyed it :hatwave

saaz:
It's great!  Just like reliving going to the rally  :wht11  Just in time for the Inverell ride...

BigTed:
Great posts Shiney. A big thank you for being the ant-magnet and keeping them out of my abode! ;D

It certainly is good to relive the experience. It makes me even more jealous about Ballarat next year since I'm unlikely to make it over. :(

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

There was an error while thanking
Thanking...
Go to full version