Streak:
South Australia RTE Port Broughton Saturday 18th October 2014

Port Broughton Hotel
2 Bay St, Port Broughton SA 5522
Google Map http://goo.gl/maps/nehTd

TIME

12.30pm

INFORMATION

Port Broughton is a delightful town with attractive beaches and is very popular with tourist, and people looking to fish and relax.
Port Broughton provides the opportunity to see dolphins, pelicans, and superb sunsets. Of course this suits OzSTOC to the ground, so book thins one in!

Contact Member for this RTE: StinkyPete

So put your OzSTOC Shirts on and come along!

Please post Below if you would like to attend

Chopper Bob:
Hi, My wife has elderly parents in Pt. Broughton so we travel there frequently and always looking for different routes to ride home. I recently came home via Crystal Brook, Spalding, Burra, (great Cornish pasties at the bakery) Saddleworth, Taree, Gawler, Kersbrook, Lobethal and home. This is a nice ride with a bit of everything, straight roads, twisties, changes of elevation etc. Just a suggestion, enjoy!
Regards
Chopper Bob

alans1100:
I just put this one on the calendar (before I forget) and it will be the more direct route there and back.

Pete:
Sorry fellows, this ones out for me, riding over to the Phillip Island & Marshalling at the MotorGP as a Boundry Rider picking up fallen riders and getting them back to the pits, should be intersting.
Sorry to miss this one, the Yorke Peninsula is a lovely spot.

Enjoy

richo:
 ++ I should be able to make this ride.  Can visit the parents in Kadina on the way back
Richo

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

There was an error while thanking
Thanking...
Go to full version