Farkles, Gear & Accessories > iPhone and Android Helpful Apps

Get this App on your phones

(1/6) > >>

Turtle:
Was reading on FarRiders about issues with coming across an emergency situation and knowing your position to tell 000 operator where the emergency is

Well this app for iPhone and android is a big help works without signal and uses phones gps  :like

EMERGENCY+

Turtle

Marcus:
Don't they (000 operators) track your position anyway?, I mean what if you pass out mid call

Sicman:

--- Quote from: Marcus on July 15, 2014, 10:43:46 AM ---Don't they (000 operators) track your position anyway?, I mean what if you pass out mid call

--- End quote ---
They can geo locate based on your address info you gave, but if the phone drops out then they have no further info to go on. It happens a lot  :wink1 I have been sent out on a case at normal speed to investigate a possible rider off a motorbike query a hoax, whose phone went dead half way thru the call and could not be contacted again. We did find a rider with a leg injury. 

Diesel:
Plus... it's awesome to be able to tell exactly which streets you are on at the time of emergency - spesh if in a strange town or suburb.

Thanks Turtle - I have the Android version of this app.

Cheers, Diesel

Shiney:
Thanks for the heads up on this app :-++ :-++ :-++

I have just installed it :thumbsup

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

There was an error while thanking
Thanking...
Go to full version