OzSTOC Ride Reports, Pictures & Videos > 2015 National Rally Ride reports

johnnyYTED's 2015 Rally ride report P1

(1/3) > >>

johnnyYTED:
 :dred11 BIKERJIMBOB                   :blk13 RGardner                      :dred11 STranger and me :grin
After going over Stranger, packing, checking it all again all the weeks of planning was going into ACTION,  :runyay
Thursday morning up and left home 4.45  As planned I met our NZ member  Rob  
and BIKERJIMBOB Jim at Windsor 6am,with a full tank,,  there was a bit of fog so after a quick welcome to OzSTocrallya  for Rob and hi to Jim again, I told them our planned ride. Putty Rd > Muswellbrook >Scone for COFFEE, Uralla 452ks,fuel and lunch then easy ride to Toowoomba via Tenterfield 410k's arriving  6> .630pm an easy ride,,  :grin
The Putty is 1 of my favorite roads but with patchy fog and loose gravel on the Singleton end "TwiSTy's" after a 'spraypatch' trucks been though, I took it fairly easy, I'm not used to leading a ride.. and had to think abit more about 'Leading Responsibilty'  o:)
As we pulled into McCafe I spotted the firST OzSTOC jackets so far arriving at the pumps, saaz and   :fp his mate, so they joined Us for coffee

after seeing saaz n  :think1 mate off headed off to the coaST , we then headed to Tamworth, a quik  :fp  oops I've lost them  a Uturn found them at the Golden Guitar, quik photo op,, then Uralla for fuel 452ks, and lunch, at the White Rose , another good feed :like ,
Next STop was STretch and Pee in Tenterfield followed by a STop at the border for pic and briefing on HWP in the area
after another 410k's
I like the New England Hwy and not ridden it all for a few years really enjoyed the ride on comfort,
thanks Abe for lending the Corbin  ++
  ,, I had led safely without incident or fines, without a map, left at Kmart R at lights WeST ST 2nd L Eiser ST and the Big4  5.45  after STating at Windsor I'd have us there by 6.30,,we arrived in Toowoomba for the 2015 OzSTOC National Rally  :hatwave   
to be continued....

ST2UP:
Nice start to your report Johnny   :-++

:beer

Shiney:
 :clap :clap :clap :thumbsup :thumbs

I'm looking forward to the next part :popcorn :popcorn :popcorn

StinkyPete:
 :popcorn

Wild Rose:
Great read, looking forward to the continuing story of your National Rally trip  :hatwave  :popcorn :popcorn

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

There was an error while thanking
Thanking...
Go to full version