OzSTOC Events National & Local > Upcoming Long Distance Rides

FarRide East #19 - Lightning Ridge

<< < (8/9) > >>

Diesel:

--- Quote from: saaz on May 19, 2012, 05:16:14 PM ---Lionel may also be joining us at Nindigully pub. I have to work on him to get on here.  BTW how many rooms does the pub have, and should we book ahead? Sunday night should be quiet I would have thought (apart from us!)

--- End quote ---

Best off contacting them. I have a room reserved and I believe there are still rooms left (being a Sunday night).

saaz:
I organised a room yesterday afternoon.  Time to do some more organising, like get extra keys for the Givi topbox as I have had only one key for a while now.

Have to allow for some rain here and there (I knew that the wife commenting this morning that it has not rained for a long time was a bad omen!)

http://www.weatherzone.com.au/news/heavy-rain-looms-for-eastern-australia/21672

Diesel:
Awesome! I think you'll enjoy your choice to kick on.

Was talking to a Canberrian last night in shorts, t-shirt and thongs - he called me a Bar Steward!       :crackup :crackup :crackup

Cheers, Diesel

saaz:

--- Quote from: Diesel on May 23, 2012, 12:05:08 PM ---Awesome! I think you'll enjoy your choice to kick on.

Was talking to a Canberrian last night in shorts, t-shirt and thongs - he called me a Bar Steward!       :crackup :crackup :crackup

Cheers, Diesel

--- End quote ---

Must know you well then   :nahnah

My rain omen has been offset a bit s while driving around to successfully get keys cut for the topbox, I came across a ute with a Nindingully sticker on it. The gods will now be kind   :think1

horizontal:
Sorry to hear the news Graham there is always next time. You know the routine now after NH. So you will have a heads up next time.
 Diesel I will probally pass you going the other way some time before check in.
                                                                                          Cheers Greg :thumb

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

There was an error while thanking
Thanking...
Go to full version