OzSTOC Events National & Local > Upcoming Long Distance Rides

FarRide East #19 - Lightning Ridge

<< < (2/9) > >>

saaz:
I am already registered  :thumbsup

Start docket must be 11.30 Friday NSW time or later.  I suppose changing the time around keeps it interesting.  I may get Diesel to get me one as who knows what time will be on it  :whistle

I have not worked out exactly what I am doing yet. This time I may go stay overnight somewhere other than Lightning Ridge then finish the distance in the morning.  I am open to wherever other Ozstoc members may be stopping.  It is 750km direct from here, but given the start time I might try and begin from somewhere else, weather permitting.

IanB:
I'm in.
Bike's gonna be able to drive itself out that way soon.
Got a little challenge coming up at end of month where tenterfield will be my start point.
Think I was there for the last farRide only days ago.
Won't be staying at the van park tho'
So Diesel, do we get a generic 11.30 docket.
Or do you wanna head south into NSW get a docket and go from there.

Biggles:

--- Quote from: beatup on March 09, 2012, 10:40:42 PM ---So Diesel, do we get a generic 11.30 docket.
Or do you wanna head south into NSW get a docket and go from there.

--- End quote ---
If you keep confusing poor Dave this way, he'll think they're still on DST and he'll get a Qld 12:30 docket!   :crackup

saaz:
My current plan is the overnight on the Saturday in the Ridge, so now have to work out where to stop off Friday night.  Somewhere I have not been to or not been to for ages in on the cards.  This will be my last 1000km run as then I can do the 1200km ones, so I will probably just do one of those anyway.

But first, have to get organised for the Ozstoc event...what route to take..hmmm.. :think1   :eat :beer  :runyay

Turtle:
Ok I'm heading over for this one, over the nullabour again I go  :wht11

Any others from the west going ?

Turtle

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

There was an error while thanking
Thanking...
Go to full version