Author Topic: OzSTOC Custom Motorcycle Jacket  (Read 269672 times)

Offline Sicman

• RTE Coordinator
  • Supreme "2000" Club Member
  • Was here when the lights got turned on :-)
Re: OzSTOC Custom Motorcycle Jacket
« Reply #25 on: April 13, 2014, 11:19:48 PM »
   Fabric for manufacture - cotton, leather,  textile, or hybrid? Textile

   Length of jacket short or touring style? Short

   Consider the wearer of the jacket is riding a well faired bike that needs more ventilation. Yep it gets furking hot out here

   Any other specific design features? E.g.  Additional mesh panels for ventilation. - Summer weight

   Is ventilation required, placement of ventilation? Yes chest arms etc.

   Does the jacket need to be waterproof? Removable or permanent waterproof lining. Waterproof (removable) lining and waterproof pockets. - Zip in liner will do

   Does it need to provide protection from the elements when the temperature drops to 5 degrees? Rather use my own thermals and still have them when off the bike.

   Does the jacket need a thermal lining? No

   Should the thermal lining be removable? N/A

   Does it need to be suitable when the temperature is over 30 degrees? Yes up to 45 degrees

I reckon I ride in summer weight jacket 3/4's of the year and winter jacket only 1/4 so the summer weight jacket would be of more use to me. Still I suppose one of each wouldn't be a bad thing  :thumb
Cheers
Tony
FarRider 802
NatRally's - 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 202🤬, 2🤬21, 2021/22 Black Dog bit me, 2023
Experience trumps assumption :-)

Offline Gadget

• UNBELIEVABLE "5000 Posts" Member
  • Just Ridin'
« Reply #26 on: April 14, 2014, 06:40:52 AM »
   Fabric for manufacture - cotton, leather,  textile, or hybrid? 
Textile    Length of jacket short or touring style? 
Touring, because I ride all weather and short jackets allow the rain on the back to get into the top of the pants and I hate chilled kidneys.   Consider the wearer of the jacket is riding a well faired bike that needs more ventilation.
Definitely ventilation.  Especially on the sleeves.  My last jacket had it, my new one doesn't and I miss it.   Any other specific design features? E.g.  Additional mesh panels for ventilation
My RST jacket has a zip removable flap which goes around the collar and across the chest and when closed across the chest acts as a Neck garter. It works really well at keeping the cold wind and the rain out. Also easily undone if the weather warms up or dries out.
It also has both Zip and Velcro adjustments at the wrist of the sleeves.  The Jacket is easily remove by undoing the Zips, and once on and zipped up the Velcro allows for adjustment. 
The RST Jacket is also double zipped up the front. The outer zip is waterproof with a fold-over waterproof layer inside which catches any zip leakage and drains it to the bottom of the jacket.The elbow, shoulder and back armour should be removable for washing.
   Is ventilation required, placement of ventilation?
Sleeves, Chest , Back and armpits.  Top of shoulders with pop-up wind socks to catch the breeze and help inflate the jacket for really effective cooling.   Does the jacket need to be waterproof? Removable or permanent waterproof lining Waterproof, breathable
   Does it need to provide protection from the elements when the temperature drops to 5 degrees?Again riding all weather it would be good.  However, I always carry a jacket on the bike, so I have my Dri-Rider Air-mesh 2 for summer riding and swap to my lined RST Touring Jacket when it gets cold or wet.
   Does the jacket need a thermal lining? 
Yes Please, makes it more versatile.   Should the thermal lining be removable? 
Absolutely, in the overall cost this is not that much extra.   Does it need to be suitable when the temperature is over 30 degrees? 
Preferably, but not easily achieved if you going for warm as well as waterproof.

Just a comment regarding Reflective Piping and Tape.
When my wife came off her bike on a very wet night, the driver in the car behind said he didn't see her come off the bike.  All he saw was the reflective piping and white patches of her jacket as she rolled on the ground so he stopped.  If she hadn't had that reflective piping the driver of that car and the fire truck behind him would most likely run over her.  So I don't care if I loo like a Wharfie, I'd much rather stay alive if the unforeseen happens.

Now would I buy one?  Well it would depend on if I need another one and if it is price competitive.
Cheers,
Gary
_________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Then  :blu13 Now :Spyder
Life's too short to be miserable, so enjoy it! :)
OzSTOC #257
FarRider #810
IBA #59140

Mob: 04 2448 3555

Offline ST2UP

• The Pockey Poker ;)
  • Administrator
  • Guyra - NSW
« Reply #27 on: April 14, 2014, 07:12:21 AM »
   Fabric for manufacture - cotton, leather,  textile, or hybrid?  Textile

   Length of jacket short or touring style?  3/4 Length. Touring bunches at front and rubs tank, short gets weather around your back

   Consider the wearer of the jacket is riding a well faired bike that needs more ventilation.  Yes

   Any other specific design features? E.g.  Additional mesh panels for ventilation Chest, Arms, Back

   Is ventilation required, placement of ventilation? Back to exhaust jacket

   Does the jacket need to be waterproof? Removable or permanent waterproof lining No, you cannot have Zips, Vents & still be FULLY waterproof in the price range we are looking around.

   Does it need to provide protection from the elements when the temperature drops to 5 degrees? No, see below  :popcorn

   Does the jacket need a thermal lining? No, I would prefer the $ spent in the jacket, I use my own thermal jacket underneath, as you need to carry a off the bike jacket/jumper anyway

   Does it need to be suitable when the temperature is over 30 degrees? Yes please

I think the role of a jacket is as the safety and protective layer in a mishap.....so emphasis should be on H/D textile and quality Armour in the impact areas, quality double stitching, Hi-Vis, and cooling. Use your own thermal Layer underneath for warmth, and a breathable rain jacket over the top for rain/wind.....and a holder for a hydration bladder would be very cool
« Last Edit: April 29, 2014, 05:13:06 PM by ST2UP »
Chris    

IBA #64116   FarRider #660   Ulysses #56339

st2up@ozstoc.com

Mbl: 0428792425

Sighted it....Wanted it...Chucked a fit...GOT IT !!!!

Offline Barry and Marissa

• ST Legend
« Reply #28 on: April 14, 2014, 07:25:29 AM »
Good idea and I like the look of the jacket as proposed. I feel the heat so aiflow and good CE armour would be my only requirement. I have seperate wet weather gear that I wear over my jacket (no stuffing around trying to put liners in while its raining). I doubt I'd buy one if there is no warranty, return or repair option? I returned a Dryrider jacket that the zip failed after 8 months. They replaced the jacket with a new one with out any issues. So just make sure the manufacture will stand by the product.
Barry and Marissa :) :)

Barry 2012 VFR800 Red.
Marissa 2011 VFR800 Red.

Offline Pocket STocker

• Global Moderator
  • Legendary "1000 Club" Member
  • Snuggled UP2ST2UP
« Reply #29 on: April 14, 2014, 08:46:44 AM »
   Fabric for manufacture - cotton, leather,  textile, or hybrid?  Textile

   Length of jacket short or touring style?  3/4 Length. Touring bunches at front and rubs tank, short gets weather around your back

   Consider the wearer of the jacket is riding a well faired bike that needs more ventilation.  Yes

   Any other specific design features? E.g.  Additional mesh panels for ventilation Chest, Arms, Back

   Is ventilation required, placement of ventilation? Back to exhaust jacket

   Does the jacket need to be waterproof? Removable or permanent waterproof lining No, you cannot have Zips, Vents & FULLY waterproof in the price range we are looking around.

   Does it need to provide protection from the elements when the temperature drops to 5 degrees? No, see below 

   Does the jacket need a thermal lining? No, I would prefer the $ spent in the jacket, I use my own thermal jacket underneath, as you need to carry a off the bike jacket/jumper anyway

   Does it need to be suitable when the temperature is over 30 degrees? Yes please

I think the role of a jacket is as the safety and protective layer in a mishap.....so emphasis should be on H/D textile and quality Armour in the impact areas, quality double stitching, Hi-Vis, and cooling. Use your own thermal Layer underneath for warmth, and a breathable rain jacket over the top for rain/wind

Agree with all of that  ++ But would add if there is not going to be a ladies cut in the jacket, it needs to have a waist band or better still an adjustable belt for the hour glass figured lady's.
Pockey

Skinny Milk Tantrum Speacilist #1

FarRider #757

pillions@ozstoc.com

Mbl: 0428792420

Cinderella is proof that a pair of shoes can change your life ;)

Offline Brock

• Tardis Tech
  • White is the fastest
« Reply #30 on: April 14, 2014, 09:16:57 AM »
Wish I could look at a similar jacket

   Length of jacket short or touring style?

   Consider the wearer of the jacket is riding a well faired bike that needs more ventilation.
Depending on the season, looks good for a cooler months jacket I use a lighter more open mesh in summer

   Any other specific design features? E.g.  Additional mesh panels for ventilation

   Does the jacket need to be waterproof? Removable or permanent waterproof lining

   Does it need to provide protection from the elements when the temperature drops to 5 degrees?Yes, (not that it gets there too often in the west

   Does the jacket need a thermal lining? Yes

   Should the thermal lining be removable? Yes

   Does it need to be suitable when the temperature is over 30 degrees?  Yes, if of an all year design
Brock
Asian Correspondent
2003 Honda ST1100PY

Ulysses #32829
STOC #8239
OzSToc # ??
Kinross WA

Offline Streak

• NR2016 Group
  • Stampy Glitterballs
    • Australian ST Owners Club
« Reply #31 on: April 14, 2014, 09:33:58 AM »
OzSTOC Custom Motorcycle Jacket List

EXPRESSION OF INTEREST CLICK HERE

STRay 1 Jacket
Honk  2 Jackets
Streak 1 Jacket
Kelaloz 1 Jacket
Bikebear 1 Jacket
Sabie 1 Jacket
A2Z 1 Jacket
2TRIKY 1 Jacket
PurryBurry 1 Jacket
Cooman 2 Jackets
Denis 2 Jackets
Don Law 1 Jacket
TJ189 1 Jacket
Mutley 1 Jacket
Sargent 2 Jackets
Gavo 1 Jacket
bobsee 1 Jacket
STRAYSA 1 Jacket
Snapper 1 Jacket

TOTAL 24 Jackets So far

The above is a list of people interested in Purchasing the OzSTOC Custom Jacket
Streak (Graham)
Storm Trooper
streak@ozstoc.com
Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/OzSTOC
2010 White DL650 Strom
FarRider #667
IBA #59145
Aussie Hard Arse #63

Offline Biggles

• NatRally 2018 - Mackay
  • "Top Dog" 10000 club
  • Bridgeman Downs, Brisbane
« Reply #32 on: April 14, 2014, 10:09:10 AM »
   Fabric for manufacture - cotton, leather,  textile, or hybrid?

Textile, breathable

   Length of jacket short or touring style?

   Consider the wearer of the jacket is riding a well faired bike that needs more ventilation.

   Any other specific design features? E.g.  Additional mesh panels for ventilation

Mesh is not a good idea in Winter.  Good sized and number zip-opening vents much more versatile.

   Is ventilation required, placement of ventilation?

Yes, vents in arms, front and back, as the ST's deflect a lot of the air so need plenty of openings to get air into the jacket.

   Does the jacket need to be waterproof? Removable or permanent waterproof lining

Water resistance (as in Cordura) good.  If waterproofing required, I wear an over-jacket.

   Does it need to provide protection from the elements when the temperature drops to 5 degrees?

No- wear thermals if it's going to be that cold.  Like Bikebear, I have them hanging in the cupboard, never used.  Will keep cost down.

   Does the jacket need a thermal lining?

I wear a thermal under my jacket when it's cold- layers is the answer!

   Should the thermal lining be removable?

N/A

   Does it need to be suitable when the temperature is over 30 degrees?

Yes- and good vents will do that.

Apart from the above, I would like well placed reflective piping on the jacket to go with the orange for visibility, and decent waterproof pockets. Agreed
For the modern man who lives in the city, riding a bike might be one of the only ways to escape the humdrum monotony. To take off and ride. To be both at one with nature and one with the bike. To feel masculine. Adam Piggott

OzSTOC #16  STOC #6135  FarR #509  IBA #54927

Offline Tipsy

• Landed Gentry
  • Laurie
« Reply #33 on: April 14, 2014, 12:46:11 PM »
 :wht11 py

What he said and the colours suit me,

Tipsy

OK, my 2c worth

   Fabric for manufacture - cotton, leather,  textile, or hybrid?    Textile for me, answers to the following quetions explain why.

   Length of jacket short or touring style?  Touring style, as it will be a single item, not part of a 2piece suit. Hate the cold draught on the lower back with shorter jackets!

   Consider the wearer of the jacket is riding a well faired bike that needs more ventilation. Good point! Need good ventilation

   Any other specific design features? E.g.  Additional mesh panels for ventilation  Large pockets, and plenty of 'em. Reflective strips/panels (  maybe where the white is )

   Is ventilation required, placement of ventilation? My Aerostitch has zips under the armpits and the usual zip across the back for ventilation which works very well

   Does the jacket need to be waterproof? Removable or permanent waterproof lining Waterproof, rather than a lining. It takes too long to dry the jacket if on a multi day ride

   Does it need to provide protection from the elements when the temperature drops to 5 degrees?  An internal removable liner would be a good option

   Does the jacket need a thermal lining? See above answer

   Should the thermal lining be removable? Definitely, the temperature varies too much in Australia

   Does it need to be suitable when the temperature is over 30 degrees? Absolutely, the temp is over 30 too often when riding in Australia

My thoughts for now, will probably remember more in time!!
I am lost and haves gone to find myself
Now If I get back before I return
Please ask me to wait.

Offline Streak

• NR2016 Group
  • Stampy Glitterballs
« Reply #34 on: April 14, 2014, 12:54:05 PM »
Good idea and I like the look of the jacket as proposed. I feel the heat so aiflow and good CE armour would be my only requirement. I have seperate wet weather gear that I wear over my jacket (no stuffing around trying to put liners in while its raining). I doubt I'd buy one if there is no warranty, return or repair option? I returned a Dryrider jacket that the zip failed after 8 months. They replaced the jacket with a new one with out any issues. So just make sure the manufacture will stand by the product.

completely agree Barry, i have Spoken with Mark, and there is a 12 month Manufacturers Warranty with the jacket, just thought it would be good for everyone to know  :thumb
Streak (Graham)
Storm Trooper
streak@ozstoc.com
2010 White DL650 Strom
FarRider #667
IBA #59145
Aussie Hard Arse #63

Offline Hammer

• STuffed
« Reply #35 on: April 14, 2014, 01:00:05 PM »
I am interested in the proposed Jacket, subject to cost.

My preference is as follows;

Fabric for manufacture - cotton, leather,  textile, or hybrid? Textile.

   Length of jacket short or touring style? Touring.

   Consider the wearer of the jacket is riding a well faired bike that needs more ventilation. As much Ventilation as possible.

   Any other specific design features? E.g.  Additional mesh panels for ventilation. No hard parts on lower front (do want to scratch tank), lots of pockets water proof pockets, mobile phone pocket on outside of jacket, pockets inside as well. Money pocket withy easy access.

   Is ventilation required, placement of ventilation? Arms, Chest, Lower back. The more the better. i.e. you do not have to open them. but you can if need too.

   Does the jacket need to be waterproof? Removable or permanent waterproof lining. Water proof.

   Does it need to provide protection from the elements when the temperature drops to 5 degrees?. not necessary but would be nice.

   Does the jacket need a thermal lining? removable would be nice.

   Should the thermal lining be removable? Yes please

   Does it need to be suitable when the temperature is over 30 degrees? Absolutely. My current jackets make riding in temps over 35 very uncomfortable.

Thanks for the great iniative!!!    :runyay

:blu13

Offline spanner

• Blue is better .... apparently
  • NatRally 2018 - Mackay
  • legend in my own match box.
« Reply #36 on: April 14, 2014, 01:14:41 PM »
you can get reasonably water proof zipper mechanisms.

Something like a channelised flap that is incorporated into the front zip cover.

Whilst the jacket does not need to be 100% water proof it needs to be proof enough for that 3 minute shower that gets us all and the main culprit is the water entering via the zip.

touring length

hybrid material  --  incorporating a mini air-conditioning unit would be good.     :rofl

lots of ventilation for those summer rides and commutes  ....  I get stuck in Brisbane traffic quite a bit on those sh*tty hot days and also go to Townsville a lot ..... extreme humidity.

With out looking like a dock worker I do like visibility   ---  I recently started wearing my work jacket ( bright yellow fluro) and the difference in the car driver behaviour is AMAZING! 

if you get cold wear layers .... you can get brilliant wind proof polar fleece vests to wear under the jacket.   

water proof ....  as much as possible please because I live in a highly unpredictable zone.

Pockets ..... lots of pockets .......    :thumbsup

Don't need a zip away rain hood ..... that's what the helmet is for ......  I can drink a beer in the rain with my helmet on .... been done before!  lol.   :beer    :crackup

I like the subtle OZSTOC badge rather than the big letters across the back.

A big shout out to the organisers of this ..... I am already seeing cat like shepparding occurring...    will continue to watch this space.   

:popcorn :popcorn :popcorn :popcorn :popcorn

F.R. #905

I.B.A. # 63008

I acknowledge the Bindal and Wulgurukaba traditional custodians of this Australian land that I work, live and play on, and pay my respect to their cultures, their ancestors and to the elders, past, present and all future generations.

Offline growly

• ST Legend
« Reply #37 on: April 14, 2014, 01:16:07 PM »

STRay 1 Jacket
Honk  2 Jackets
Streak 1 Jacket
Kelaloz 1 Jacket
Bikebear 1 Jacket
Sabie 1 Jacket
A2Z 1 Jacket
2TRIKY 1 Jacket
PurryBurry 1 Jacket
Cooman 2 Jackets
Denis 2 Jackets
Don Law 1 Jacket
TJ189 1 Jacket
Mutley 1 Jacket
Sargent 2 Jackets
Gavo 1 Jacket
bobsee 1 Jacket
STRAYSA 1 Jacket
Snapper 1 Jacket
growly 1 jacket
TOTAL 25 Jackets So far

I am slowly getting my self more Honda's, up to 5 now.
Also ride GTR1400, Hayabusa & 2 scooters to mix it up.
Farrider # 469

Offline STroppy

• STroppy (Terry - the name on the TeeShirt)
  • RTE Coordinator
  • CountryMember! Mob 0412499625
« Reply #38 on: April 14, 2014, 02:13:51 PM »

Textile

   Length of jacket short or touring style?

3/4 or touring length

   Consider the wearer of the jacket is riding a well faired bike that needs more ventilation.

   Any other specific design features? E.g.  Additional mesh panels for ventilation

A goodly number of pockets

Zippered, clip open ventilation panels . . Front and rear. Mesh panel down arms with clip adjustable panelling.

   Does the jacket need to be waterproof? Removable or permanent waterproof lining

Removable zip in liner, with wallet and mobile phone pockets in both jacket and liner. A zippered compartment in lower back of jacket to store waterproof lining in when not required. My MotoDry jacket has this storage feature.

   Does it need to provide protection from the elements when the temperature drops to 5 degrees?

Not for me . . I wear a polarfleece vest/jacket if I need to get warm . . This doubles for after ride wear.

   Does the jacket need a thermal lining?

See above.

   Should the thermal lining be removable?

If we go down the track of a thermal liner, then it should be zip out and nice enough to wear as a fleece jacket for after ride apparel.

   Does it need to be suitable when the temperature is over 30 degrees?

To make it suitable for use around Oz . . Yes
Terry, Canberra 0412499625
Ulysses #22354, FarRider #761
Current bikes 2013 Triumph Trophy SE, 2008 ST1300
Previous bikes1948 Triumph Tiger 500 Twin - sprung rear hub, 1963 BSA Bantam 175, Yamaha 75cc & DT250, Honda ST1100, 400N & CX500 sports, BMW K100RS & K100 LT, Harley Electra-glid

Offline Streak

• NR2016 Group
  • Stampy Glitterballs
« Reply #39 on: April 14, 2014, 02:30:56 PM »

STRay 1 Jacket
Honk  2 Jackets
Streak 1 Jacket
Kelaloz 1 Jacket
Bikebear 1 Jacket
Sabie 1 Jacket
A2Z 1 Jacket
2TRIKY 1 Jacket
PurryBurry 1 Jacket
Cooman 2 Jackets
Denis 2 Jackets
Don Law 1 Jacket
TJ189 1 Jacket
Mutley 1 Jacket
Sargent 2 Jackets
Gavo 1 Jacket
bobsee 1 Jacket
STRAYSA 1 Jacket
Snapper 1 Jacket
growly 1 jacket
Alphafang 1 Jacket
STrider20 1 JAcket
Marcus 1 Jacket
Tipsy 1 jacket
Spanner 1 jacket
Hammer 1 Jacket
STroppy 1 Jacket
Barry 1 jacket

TOTAL 33 Jackets So far

« Last Edit: April 14, 2014, 02:49:49 PM by Streak »
Streak (Graham)
Storm Trooper
streak@ozstoc.com
2010 White DL650 Strom
FarRider #667
IBA #59145
Aussie Hard Arse #63

Offline Barry and Marissa

• ST Legend
« Reply #40 on: April 14, 2014, 02:34:46 PM »

completely agree Barry, i have Spoken with Mark, and there is a 12 month Manufacturers Warranty with the jacket, just thought it would be good for everyone to know  :thumb

That's great. I'd be happy to have one if the final design has plenty of mesh to let the air flow through. And it seems thats what most people are suggesting.
Barry and Marissa :) :)

Barry 2012 VFR800 Red.
Marissa 2011 VFR800 Red.

Offline single

• Oldie But A Goodie from Sydney
« Reply #41 on: April 14, 2014, 02:45:12 PM »

STRay 1 Jacket
Honk  2 Jackets
Streak 1 Jacket
Kelaloz 1 Jacket
Bikebear 1 Jacket
Sabie 1 Jacket
A2Z 1 Jacket
2TRIKY 1 Jacket
PurryBurry 1 Jacket
Cooman 2 Jackets
Denis 2 Jackets
Don Law 1 Jacket
TJ189 1 Jacket
Mutley 1 Jacket
Sargent 2 Jackets
Gavo 1 Jacket
bobsee 1 Jacket
STRAYSA 1 Jacket
Snapper 1 Jacket
growly 1 jacket
Alphafang 1 Jacket
STrider20 1 JAcket
Marcus 1 Jacket
Tipsy 1 jacket
Spanner 1 jacket
Hammer 1 Jacket
STroppy 1 Jacket
Barry 1 jacket
Single 1 Jacket

TOTAL 34 Jackets So far
« Last Edit: April 14, 2014, 02:50:06 PM by Streak »
LIVE TO RIDE
RIDE TO LIVE

Offline Skip

« Reply #42 on: April 14, 2014, 06:52:24 PM »
I just bought a new DriRider at the start of summer so I am not in the market for a new jacket. It is the same as the one Sabie posted a photo of earlier in this post. As well as the mesh panels, the lighter colour helps keep you cool when its a sunny Qld day.
'15 BMW R1200RS
Getting wind in my hair while I still have some.

Offline Farkleit

• IBA # 62002 FarRiders # 749
« Reply #43 on: April 14, 2014, 07:48:26 PM »
So here's the thing, you are trying to scope a jacket for the entire country! Major problem is that in Qld we all want mesh jackets with weatherproof liner and a thermal liner, both of which are fully removable, plenty of ventilation to keep kewl. But in the southern states they want a permanent thermal liner and all waterproof.
Good luck trying to please every state.
The sample looks great and the length suits the ST sport tourer all have a screen and fairings so not much wind flow.
Food for thought :cuss :think1 :think1 :think1
Ride it like ya Stole it.

If you need a new MC Cruise or repairs to MC Cruise message me and we'll sort it out for you.

Offline Shane

• ST Legend
« Reply #44 on: April 14, 2014, 08:57:47 PM »
I agree with Cooman. I would buy one in the colours shown and subject to price. also good idea of Ozstoc across the back in fluro. Armour is a good idea.  :thumbs :wht11
« Last Edit: April 14, 2014, 09:01:57 PM by Brock »
Shane Ingram.

Offline ST2UP

• The Pockey Poker ;)
  • Administrator
  • Guyra - NSW
« Reply #45 on: April 14, 2014, 09:18:22 PM »
So here's the thing, you are trying to scope a jacket for the entire country! Major problem is that in Qld we all want mesh jackets with weatherproof liner and a thermal liner, both of which are fully removable, plenty of ventilation to keep kewl. But in the southern states they want a permanent thermal liner and all waterproof.
Good luck trying to please every state.
The sample looks great and the length suits the ST sport tourer all have a screen and fairings so not much wind flow.
Food for thought :cuss :think1 :think1 :think1

But how lucky are we to ride one of the premier touring bikes that can travel all over this grand land and in all sorts of weather.Keep the feedback coming guys it's all being collated for the mock up version.  ;-*
Chris    

IBA #64116   FarRider #660   Ulysses #56339

st2up@ozstoc.com

Mbl: 0428792425

Sighted it....Wanted it...Chucked a fit...GOT IT !!!!

Offline Sicman

• RTE Coordinator
  • Was here when the lights got turned on :-)
« Reply #46 on: April 14, 2014, 10:31:41 PM »

If there is not going to be a ladies cut in the jacket, it needs to have a waist band or better still an adjustable belt for the hour glass figured lady's.
Some of the blokes need that adjustable belt to go the other way  >:() :o :grin :grin
Cheers
Tony
FarRider 802
NatRally's - 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 202🤬, 2🤬21, 2021/22 Black Dog bit me, 2023
Experience trumps assumption :-)

Offline Streak

• NR2016 Group
  • Stampy Glitterballs
« Reply #47 on: April 15, 2014, 08:43:13 AM »

STRay 1 Jacket
Honk  2 Jackets
Streak 1 Jacket
Kelaloz 1 Jacket
Bikebear 1 Jacket
Sabie 1 Jacket
A2Z 1 Jacket
2TRIKY 1 Jacket
PurryBurry 1 Jacket
Cooman 2 Jackets
Denis 2 Jackets
Don Law 1 Jacket
TJ189 1 Jacket
Mutley 1 Jacket
Sargent 2 Jackets
Gavo 1 Jacket
bobsee 1 Jacket
STRAYSA 1 Jacket
Snapper 1 Jacket
growly 1 jacket
Alphafang 1 Jacket
STrider20 1 JAcket
Marcus 1 Jacket
Tipsy 1 jacket
Spanner 1 jacket
Hammer 1 Jacket
STroppy 1 Jacket
Barry 1 jacket
Single 1 Jacket
TheMechwarrior 1 Jacket
Bikebear 2 Jackets
Wild Rose 1 Jacket
Snigdog 1 Jacket
Shane 1 Jacket
Nigel 1 Jacket
Sim 2 Jackets

TOTAL 42 Jackets So far!
Streak (Graham)
Storm Trooper
streak@ozstoc.com
2010 White DL650 Strom
FarRider #667
IBA #59145
Aussie Hard Arse #63

Offline Bikebear

• Legendary Member
  • Livin' it up in FNQ..
« Reply #48 on: April 15, 2014, 10:50:05 AM »

STRay 1 Jacket
Honk  2 Jackets
Streak 1 Jacket
Kelaloz 1 Jacket
Sabie 1 Jacket
A2Z 1 Jacket
2TRIKY 1 Jacket
PurryBurry 1 Jacket
Cooman 2 Jackets
Denis 2 Jackets
Don Law 1 Jacket
TJ189 1 Jacket
Mutley 1 Jacket
Sargent 2 Jackets
Gavo 1 Jacket
bobsee 1 Jacket
STRAYSA 1 Jacket
Snapper 1 Jacket
growly 1 jacket
Alphafang 1 Jacket
STrider20 1 JAcket
Marcus 1 Jacket
Tipsy 1 jacket
Spanner 1 jacket
Hammer 1 Jacket
STroppy 1 Jacket
Barry 1 jacket
Single 1 Jacket
TheMechwarrior 1 Jacket
Bikebear 2 Jackets
Wild Rose 1 Jacket
Snigdog 1 Jacket
Shane 1 Jacket
Nigel 1 Jacket
Sim 2 Jackets

TOTAL 41 Jackets So far!

Hey Streak I edited it so I only show up once. Total is now back to 41.
Craig..
STOC #8215
UC #42145
SCA#2478

Gold '99 ST1100A (Golden Brown), Black '04 VT750, Red '15 1800 Valkyrie (Hildr), Black '08 DN01

"Golden Brown finer temptress, Never a frown with Golden Brown"

Offline Streak

• NR2016 Group
  • Stampy Glitterballs
« Reply #49 on: April 15, 2014, 11:04:00 AM »
No problem mate, apologies, you never know you might like 2!

EXPRESSION OF INTEREST CLICK HERE[/i]
Streak (Graham)
Storm Trooper
streak@ozstoc.com
2010 White DL650 Strom
FarRider #667
IBA #59145
Aussie Hard Arse #63