Author Topic: RTE Dunolly VIC - Saturday 17 March 2018  (Read 8513 times)

Offline Marcus

• Insert amusing quip here...
  • Supreme "2000" Club Member
  • It says Stringo on my shirt
Re: RTE Dunolly VIC - Saturday 17 March 2018
« Reply #50 on: March 19, 2018, 06:35:56 AM »
Great day, thanks for the ride. Tania drove me up to Maryborough so I could collect my bike, which was had been sitting in my old house's shed on a trickle charger since Christmas, It was a little worse for wear all covered in spider webs and dust. But the 15-minute ride to Dunolly was welcoming blowing all that off. After a good Lunch and chinwag, I headed back to my new home in Drysdale with Danny and MickS. Danny peeled off at Creswick, and MickS and Myself continued on, through Gordon, Ballan, through the Brisbane Ranges and into Geelong.

Great day, thanks to ppopeye + Williamson for organising. Glad someone remembered the Flag this time :D

The following users thanked this post: Shiney, Williamson, Jdbiker

Offline NandV

• ST1300 Aussie Legend
Re: RTE Dunolly VIC - Saturday 17 March 2018
« Reply #51 on: March 19, 2018, 11:28:32 AM »
Thanks to the organisers Mike & Gary for the Dunolly RTE. Weather & food excellent. And the bunch of posted photos too, young ‘everywhere man’ Nigel, he’s really getting moved around.!!!  Along with Debbie & Rex, Denis & Diane, Mike & Helen we came back thru Clunes, nice coffee and ice creams then via Creswick onto the Calder and into Melbourne. Picked up my Citroen on the way thru town & we were home in real good time.Den & Di stayed overnight & went on to Phillip Island yesterday in the high winds after some heavy morning showers.
All good.
Cheers
NandV
Neil & Val
 :slvr13 :like

The following users thanked this post: Shiney, Williamson, Jdbiker