Farkles, Gear & Accessories > Farkles and Gear General Section

Motorcycle Boots.....What do you wear?

<< < (2/29) > >>

Shiney:
I wear 5.11 Tactical ATAC 8" Shield Boots

“Tactical boots with ASTM F2413-05 M C75175 EH safety toe they are CSA certified. Features waterproof-breathable blood borne pathogen resistant bacterial and moisture-wicking lining with hidden pocket a YKK™: side zip ,Shock Mitigation System™ and oil and slip resistant, quiet outsole .”

I picked them up for $152.96 delivered from:

http://www.shoebuy.com/511-tactical-atac-8-shield-boot/401271/856148

They have discounts that change every couple of days, I got the boots when they had 20% off

Cheers
Shiney

Brock:
My boots came from Wicked Gear ( a local business ) They are comfortable and wear pretty well. I,m not a fan of steel caps on a bike, for one they dont fit me properly, and the steel cap prevents feel of the shift lever and is hard to get under  the lever as well.

Streak:
I wear the mongrels in the swede version 5 days a week as it is due to the nature of my work, i wear them al lthe time on the bike, due to the wider, slightly flatter nature of the boots, it actually feels the same as my dri riders, hence why i am giving them a go, but i did have the problem with some older lace up Steel Blues that i used to wear, i think most of it comes down to fit and feel :)

ST2UP:
DriRider boots now.....prior to these was wearing a Full leather wool lined calf high Baxter boot that work supplied as part of cold climate issue......the DriRiders while great on the bike are not so off the bike.

If we doing more off the bike wondering about I wear the 8" Magnum HiTech boots that again work supply.

Cheers

Chris

royst1100:
johnny rebs longs classics. very heavy for walking good on bike for long distance. am actually looking for something at present so interested in each thread

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

There was an error while thanking
Thanking...
Go to full version