Honda ST1300 Section > Honda ST1300 Tools and Handy Gadgets

St1300 Workshop Manual

<< < (2/5) > >>

Shiney:

--- Quote from: Me_3 on September 09, 2013, 08:40:41 PM ---
--- Quote from: StinkyPete on September 09, 2013, 03:13:24 PM ---My workshop manual turned up today.   Unfortunately it's exactly the same as the one that I already had, which is a PDF document of pictures of all of the pages, and not a PDF text and images document.  Oh well, it was not that expensive.

--- End quote ---

Mine is the same one.. When I get some time I plan to run it through an OCR program so it can be searched like your after. I'll let you know when its done if you like and i'll get you a copy.

--- End quote ---

If possible, could I also trouble you for a copy?
I would also like a searchable one :thumbsup

Cheers
Shiney

StinkyPete:

--- Quote from: Me_3 on September 09, 2013, 08:40:41 PM ---
--- Quote from: StinkyPete on September 09, 2013, 03:13:24 PM ---My workshop manual turned up today.   Unfortunately it's exactly the same as the one that I already had, which is a PDF document of pictures of all of the pages, and not a PDF text and images document.  Oh well, it was not that expensive.

--- End quote ---

Mine is the same one.. When I get some time I plan to run it through an OCR program so it can be searched like your after. I'll let you know when its done if you like and i'll get you a copy.

--- End quote ---

Thanks for the offer Me_3.    It's around 600+ pages , so you'll have your work cut out.   :clap  :clap

Brock:
I'm running an OCR using Adobe 8,should have it online in an hour or so.  Will do the same for the 1100 version, why didnt I think of that before...
 :|||| :|||| :||||

StinkyPete:

--- Quote from: Brock on September 10, 2013, 05:46:08 PM ---I'm running an OCR using Adobe 8,should have it online in an hour or so.  Will do the same for the 1100 version, why didnt I think of that before...
 :|||| :|||| :||||

--- End quote ---

Gee that's really great.  Will the OCR software handle the photos as well?

Brock:
Yep, it only finds text, doesnt change the document, except for making it searchable.

I will have to do it when I am not doing anything, otherwise it crashes

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

There was an error while thanking
Thanking...
Go to full version