OzSTOC Events National & Local > NEW SOUTH WALES & ACT

ACT/NSW 24th of June Ride to Eat/Meet & Greet

(1/10) > >>

Streak:
Hello Ladies & Gentlemen!

Saaz(John) & I have put together a Ride to Eat/Meet & Greet for the ACT/NSW members, on Sunday 24th of June.

Approximate meeting time will be 12pm at The Robertson Pie Shop, 4400 Illawarra Highway, Robertson
http://goo.gl/maps/RrgH

This is going to be a great opportunity to put faces to names, check out each other's bikes, and go for a ride.

Click on the member map: http://ozstoc.com/index.php?action=googlemap to see who is around you.

you can either ride straight to Robertson Pie Shop or you can see who is is coming down from your way and ride down with them

Distances for a little rough reference

Sydney 145km 1.5 hours
Canberra 185km 2.12 hours
Newcastle 295km 3.4 hours
Batehaven 176km 2.4 hours

So Clean the bikes, get your leave pass organised, put your shirts on, and come and meet the faces of OzSTOC, please post your interest below!

Any Questions or Enquires, please contact Saaz via pm or post below

JuST Peter:
I'm in and am told the pies at Robertson are pretty good, plus there's the run down (or up) Fitzroy Falls to (or from) Kangaroo Valley. Good sweepers, good twisties, good road.
Good intro, Streak  :thumb

Wal:

Im checking the calender ,do you have a direction in mind for the ride north or south as we have a bit of a ride home.We might even ride down on saterday,il wait to see who else is going to make definate plan.    :think1   

:slvr13   
  Wal

Streak:
Attending ACT/NSW RTE So Far:

Peter Blue Heeler
Saaz
Wal
Dick B & Ros

Dick B "Yewie":
Ros and I should be able to make it.
Cheers
Dick B

Navigation