(1/3) > >>

Tackleberry:
http://www.dmme.com.au/   :thumbsup
Dale McLean Motorcycle Electronics

Mobile:  0410 461250
Fax:  02 49715239
Postal address: 17 Hardy St Swansea, NSW, 2281
Electronic mail: dale@dmme.com.au
We can not recommend Dale highly enough to anybody needing communications equipment on your bike.  He is an absolute legend in customer service, and he also rides bikes himself. 

He is an Electrical Engineer so he knows about all stuff electrickery better than we do.  He will make cables to connect GPS, UHF Radios, Starcom and also does Sena Bluetooth. 

Do yourself a favour if you are thinking about Bike Comms and give Dale a call. 

Biggles:
I'll endorse that.  A phonecall to him will have any of your comms questions answered immediately.

I'll add to that the guys at MC Cruise.  They offer the same personalised service and make a great product.   :-++

saaz:
Dale is well know, it is just that I have an Autocom system.  They are owned by the same people these days though.

Marcus:
Thanks Tackleberry...I've never heard of him... but that doesn't mean much... We really need to list all the best places to get "stuff" maybe a state by state listing?

Streak:
It is coming my friend :) just let us get this website organised and all will be put in place, we are working on some deals with Honda shops, and some suppliers for discounts and the like, as well as putting together a list of people who are excellent to deal with.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

There was an error while thanking
Thanking...
Go to full version