Farkles, Gear & Accessories > Camping Gear and Touring

Redverz Gear Series 2 Tent

(1/6) > >>

Shiney:
So I was thinking about the National Rally 2013 :runyay and working out costs of getting there and back :-[
Anyway I was thinking to save a bit of money I would look into camping :thumb as opposed to motels

Well after looking around and checking out a few of the camping stores, I decided something that isn’t designed for a midget or require me to lie down to get changed :cuss would be the way to go

So after all this I came across the “Redverz Gear Series 2” tent
http://www.redverz.com/index.html

This tent is designed for motorcycling :blu13 and when set up it’s huge (your bike can park in the tent with you :eek )

I have spoken to a few guys at the camping stores and they all said I should go for it!
The Australian dealer has the tent with the ground sheet for $520 (this is a good price for a tent this size)
https://www.adventuremoto.com.au/product_info.php?cPath=129&products_id=1254&osCsid=1f602ad4e53c952d5fa43d7c1e0ddda3

Anyhoo I thought it looked cool so check it out and let me know what you all think :thumbs
Here is some of the vids from the website :grin

Series II Tent Setup Redverz Gear - Series II Tent Setup
Tent Walk Through Series II Tent Walk Through
Series II Tent Packed on Bike Redverz Gear Series II Tent Packed on Bike

Cheers
Shiney

terrydj:
Just the best I've seen. Always said you need a tent you can stand up in  this one is now on the shopping list :thumbsup

Brock:
Pretty good..... :thumb :thumb :thumbsup :thumbsup

saaz:
Looks great. Seems just as easy to put up as a smaller tent, and packed size wise it is good.

Whizz:
Jeez Shiney, having watched the clips you included I am almost tempted to go that way, despite what I was saying on Saturday about motels. It certainly looks good and over a period of time would save its own cost in motel charges. This has certainly given me something to think about!!

Thanks a lot!! :well

Cheers
Whizz
 :13Candy

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

There was an error while thanking
Thanking...
Go to full version