OzSTOC Shop > OzSTOC Preferred Suppliers & Discounts

Ride-On Tyre Sealer and Balancer

(1/8) > >>

Diesel:
I have set up a deal with LSM Technologies to supply Members of OzSTOC with the Ride-On tyre puncture sealer and balancer.

http://www.ride-on.com/

Tire Sealant - Ride-On Tire Protection System (TPS)

This amazing product instantly fills a hole in your tyre from a nail or tack - before you even knew it happened, and provides extended tyre life through keeping the wheel constantly balanced and pressurised.

I am running it myself and can testify to how easy it is to add to your tyres.

Furthermore, our friend at LSM Technologies, Brendan Villiers, has offered OzSTOC Members a very generous 20% discount!     :clap :clap :clap

Email Brendan - tell him Diesel from OzSTOC sent you, and you can both work out the rest from there.... including how much product you will need, and how to use the easy online ordering, etc....

BDM Vehicle Safety SolutionsBrendan Villiers
Business Development Manager[/b]
Ph: +61 (0)7 3725 8100
Mob: +61 (0)427 580 066
Fax: +61 (0)7 3725 8199
brendan.villiers@lsmtechnologies.com.au

LSM Industries also do a great Tyre Pressure Monitoring System   (TPMS) - check it out here...

http://www.lsmtechnologies.com.au/index.cfm?go=doran

Brendan is a very nice gentleman, and will help you out - whatever your needs.

Cheers, Diesel

Shiney:
Awesome stuff :hatwave and with a 20% discount :eek  it'll be cheaper then even one puncture repair  :clap

Shiney:
Ride On with Diesel

ST2UP:
Cool  :hatwave .......great work on the 20 % OzSTOC discount  :clap  :clap

So does the sealant residue present any issue come tyre change time ?? as in wheel clean up prior to new fitment etc ??

:beer

Biggles:
Love the last 5 seconds- bored female in background muttering about boys and their toys while she would prefer to be pillioning away over that horizon she's looking at.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

There was an error while thanking
Thanking...
Go to full version