OzSTOC Events National & Local > TASMANIA

A couple of Sydneysiders visiting Tassie in February

(1/2) > >>

Dick B "Yewie":
Greetings to the OZSTOC Tassie gang. My wife Ros and I are heading for Tassie (out of Sydney) in February and will be riding around the island for a couple of weeks. Anyone interested in catching up for coffee ?. I can email our itinerary.
Cheers Dick B
 :rd13

Dick B "Yewie":
That's great Kev. We carry our trusty Netbook with us on the ST so we will keep tuned in.
Cheers
Dick B  :rd13 

Dick B "Yewie":
Hi Kev,
We will be staying in New Norfolk on Friday, Saturday and Sunday 17,18 & 19 February. From what I gather from our new you-beaut Member Map, this is not too far from you and this is the closest we get. Our plan is to base ourselves there for three days and sully forth each day to sample some of the great local roads you keep talking about. Maybe there is a chance in there somewhere for us to meet up and say G'day. (Our other "bases" will be Launceston, Binalong Bay, Strahan, Cradle Mountain and Devonport.)
Cheers

Sim:
Hi Dick, just read your post, and have checked your dates on my calendar... unfortunately whilst your down south, i have family commitments that week. Otherwise would have been keen. I am sure Kev can point you in the right direction and give you many the inside word on some of the best routes/roads. Cheers and Enjoy our country highways.
Sim

Dick B "Yewie":
Thanks Sim,
No worries, maybe we can catch up another time.
Cheers

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

There was an error while thanking
Thanking...
Go to full version