Author Topic: Brisbanites Give Some Blood  (Read 2136 times)

terrydj

Brisbanites Give Some Blood
« on: July 11, 2012, 06:44:47 PM »
Join us for Merlo Coffee’s 7th annual Red Ride for Life, in support of Club Red (a community arm of the Australian Red Cross Blood Service).
Heres some stuff on the annual Merlo Blood Drive. Its on next weekend so be their. I'll be their but not allowed to give blood for the next 4 years because of the Cancer deal?????????
They give you free coffee and Sausages before the ride to the Blood Bank. Its a good day

This year, we have expanded the event to include an extra blood donormobile at Bowen Hills, so if you’re not riding, you can still donate here!

Being hosted at Merlo’s Bowen Hills Torrefazione on Saturday 14 July 2012 at 8:30am, we invite friends, family and supporters of Red Cross Blood Service to join us in supporting the vital community service they provide.

If you haven’t heard, we are also offering a NEW and improved scenic route for riders this year, with free single-journey access along the Gateway Motorway (provided by Queensland Motorways)! Be sure to include your bike’s rego number when registering, so your toll can be waived as our convoy passes on the way to Springwood.

We invite attendees to join us for a complimentary sausage sizzle and Merlo coffee before we embark in convoy to Springwood Blood Donor Centre (on our new route) where there will be music, games and bike displays to keep you entertained before the sleeves are rolled up!

If you can join us for the ride, or you’d like to give blood at Bowen Hills blood donormobile, Register online now at www.merlo.com.au
OR contact Greta on (07) 3620 4239, or greta@merlo.com.au

Why not spend this Saturday 14th July saving 3 lives?!

Greta Mewing
Marketing Assistant

Bean Online?
Order all your beans @
www.merlo.com.au

D  0736204239
M  0478304805
F  0736204205
C  Skinny flat white
www.merlo.com.au
gmewing@merlo.com.au

10 Thompson Street
Bowen Hills
QLD 4006
PO Box 1297, Fortitude Valley  QLD  4006

Offline Streak

• NR2016 Group
  • Supreme "2000" Club Member
  • Stampy Glitterballs
    • Australian ST Owners Club
Re: Brisbanites Give Some Blood
« Reply #1 on: July 11, 2012, 09:16:49 PM »
Good Post there Terry, for all the right reasons :)
Streak (Graham)
Storm Trooper
streak@ozstoc.com
Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/OzSTOC
2010 White DL650 Strom
FarRider #667
IBA #59145
Aussie Hard Arse #63

Offline Biggles

• NatRally 2018 - Mackay
  • "Top Dog" 10000 club
  • Bridgeman Downs, Brisbane
« Reply #2 on: July 11, 2012, 09:28:18 PM »
I'm registered to ride and bleed for the cause.
Might be a bit damp, but hey, we're tough!
For the modern man who lives in the city, riding a bike might be one of the only ways to escape the humdrum monotony. To take off and ride. To be both at one with nature and one with the bike. To feel masculine. Adam Piggott

OzSTOC #16  STOC #6135  FarR #509  IBA #54927

Offline Brock

• Tardis Tech
  • UNBELIEVABLE "5000 Posts" Member
  • White is the fastest
« Reply #3 on: July 12, 2012, 02:37:51 PM »
Its a bit far for me, and I'm not sure if I can donate blood. I'm taking part in a medication trial (second one I have done), and along with all the other medical lollies I take, it probably means no. I will have to ask the quack next time I visit.

Brock
Asian Correspondent
2003 Honda ST1100PY

Ulysses #32829
STOC #8239
OzSToc # ??
Kinross WA