No Parking Zone! > Hobbies outside of OzSTOC

One of my many hobbies....

<< < (2/3) > >>

StinkyPete:

--- Quote from: Bodø on February 13, 2022, 06:12:12 AM ---
--- Quote from: StinkyPete on February 13, 2022, 05:46:33 AM ---I love your work.    Sadly, I don't have an artistic "designing" bone in my body.

--- End quote ---

Your spring water metalwork looked pretty artistic to me.

--- End quote ---

I copied it from someone else, so it's not a StinkyPete original.

CallMeSteve:
Thats seriously cool!

Personally, I am completely lacking in both artistic qualities and fine motor skills.  Oh, and patience as well.  That's three strikes against me so I can really appreciate someone who can do this sort of thing.

Bodø:

--- Quote from: CallMeSteve on February 14, 2022, 09:49:49 AM ---Personally, I am completely lacking in both artistic qualities and fine motor skills.  Oh, and patience as well.
--- End quote ---

Me too.  You can signing, dancing and a few other things to that.  I do like my cooking though.  🤣

CallMeSteve:
I'm a big fan of cooking too.    Not that I do much of it but I really like the bit that comes between the cooking and the stacking of the dishwasher.   :grin

Dragonstaff:

--- Quote from: CallMeSteve on February 14, 2022, 10:22:54 AM ---I'm a big fan of cooking too.    Not that I do much of it but I really like the bit that comes between the cooking and the stacking of the dishwasher.   :grin

--- End quote ---

:eat  :rofl :rofl :-++

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

There was an error while thanking
Thanking...
Go to full version