Honda ST1100 Section > Seats & Windscreen Modifications ST1100

Screens for the ST1100

(1/6) > >>

Streak:
Hi Gents,
              I am pondering getting a slightly larger screen for the  :blk11, i have a standard screen on it at the moment, but as is well known, i just get that bit of buffeting on my screen that drives me a tad mad.

any suggestions or reccomendations? i don't think i need a much larger screen, but something that is say 30-40mm higher i think would solve the problem i am having.

bobSTer:
Mate,

Try Eagle Screens in Perth - I got mine about 75mm taller - solved most buffeting - only now when visor fully down of flip face.

A mate here in Brissy recently acquired his from A J Plastics - I think in Albion )Brissy)

Just 2 recommendations.

Both happy ST...ers (and both ST 1100 - if it counts)

Bob

:dred11

scarp:
The first long distance ride I did on my 13 I was ready to take it back to the Honda Shop & get my Black Bird back.
The buffetting shit me to tears.
Now I have the lower screen I love it ,I very rarely raise it & then only to amuse myself while on the road.
So larger is not necessarily better well at least in my case anyway

Streak:
i just find in my helmet i get alot of noise, but if i duck under the screen it is fine, noise is gone, and i can listen to music happily  :thumb

Brock:
I got a new Eagle screen just before Xmas, an extended sreen. It works well. I was getting buffet and helmet noise, but now greatly reduced. No increase in fuel consumption noted..

1.     Summer  (300mm) for $170

2.     Trimmed (360mm) for $175

3.     Standard (420mm) for $190

4.     Medium*   (500mm) for $220

5.     Extended* (545mm) for $240

6.     Touring*   (570mm) for $260

* Only available in New Straight style (H-72)

Optional extras are :-

a.     Cat-eye vents  $25 (Rubber trim not included)

b.    Black backing $25 (not usually required with Tinted screens)

c.     Side Wings $20 (sides are extended and subtly flared out to send the air wider)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

There was an error while thanking
Thanking...
Go to full version