Farkles, Gear & Accessories > Lights and Lighting

Led h/light bulbs

<< < (2/2)

Biggles:

--- Quote from: ST2UP on July 24, 2018, 09:06:36 PM ---I lost count of the amount of times I had to brake or move around on the road for grass hoppers last night.

--- End quote ---

The Forums are full of complaints about the roos which seem to have suddenly become intolerable.  A combination of a good wet leading to over-breeding, followed by a prolonged drought causing the mobs to converge on the roads in search of green pick along the table-drains and verges.

ST2UP:

--- Quote from: Biggles on July 24, 2018, 09:47:53 PM ---
--- Quote from: ST2UP on July 24, 2018, 09:06:36 PM ---I lost count of the amount of times I had to brake or move around on the road for grass hoppers last night.

--- End quote ---

The Forums are full of complaints about the roos which seem to have suddenly become intolerable.  A combination of a good wet leading to over-breeding, followed by a prolonged drought causing the mobs to converge on the roads in search of green pick along the table-drains and verges.

--- End quote ---

Green Pick...what's that ???

The Roo's down here have learnt to replace that with roadside roughage.....rocks, dirt, bits of old tyre cases  ;-*

Shiney:
 :crackup :rofl :crackup :rofl :crackup :rofl

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

There was an error while thanking
Thanking...
Go to full version