Bikes Other than ST 11/1300 > Other Bike Discussions

Have You Spotted A Kawasaki Versys 1000? Where & When?

<< < (2/5) > >>

Sicman:

--- Quote from: CallMeSteve on November 14, 2020, 06:45:20 PM ---Sorry. I’d never noticed the ‘other bikes’ sub forum.  A thousand apologies. :chocolate-box-smiley-emoticon

--- End quote ---
:think1 Growly hung around in here that long, they felt sorry for him and set him up his own page ;-* :grin

Skip:
I have a mate that has one which I took for a ride recently. What a great bike. It's a 2017 model so doesn't have all the bells and whistles of the new SE, but it was beautiful to ride. I'd have to change the standard screen though. The ST is a hard act to follow regarding weather protection.

Bodø Glimt:

--- Quote from: Sicman on December 02, 2020, 09:05:19 AM ---
--- Quote from: CallMeSteve on November 14, 2020, 06:45:20 PM ---Sorry. I’d never noticed the ‘other bikes’ sub forum.  A thousand apologies. :chocolate-box-smiley-emoticon

--- End quote ---
:think1 Growly hung around in here that long, they felt sorry for him and set him up his own page ;-* :grin

--- End quote ---

They???  I had to set up my own page.   :angry-old-man-smiley-emoticon   :nahnah

Brock:
Whats a Versys????

:
It's an extremely underrated bike.  Basically Kawasaki got a V-strøm and improved it.   :Stirpot

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

There was an error while thanking
Thanking...
Go to full version