Bikes Other than ST 11/1300 > Other Bike Discussions

Triumph Sprint GT SE 1050

<< < (3/3)

Skip:
I'm looking at alternatives only because of the weight and age of my ST. At this stage, my first preference is the Versys 1000. I don't think the Triumph's riding position is as upright as the ST or Versys. My first priority is comfort. 2nd is weather protection. Even the Versys doesn't match the ST's weather protection, but it's the best alternative so far for my requirements. I'm not interested in any off-road offerings.

ruSTynutz:
The SE comes with a gel seat, heated grips & a touring screen so it may not be too bad.
Plus, you have that lovely triple. If you can't have a V4, I reckon a triple is the next best thing...
I'm not much of a fan of inline fours...sorry Bodø!  :grin

Oh, as a bonus the Triumph has 17" wheels so that gives you more choice when it comes to tyres compared to the Honda ST...  :thumbs

Bodø:

--- Quote from: Shillas on July 31, 2021, 09:00:31 AM ---What about this one then?  ;-*

https://motorcyclerevolution.sitedynamic.com.au/ivehicle/OAG-AD-20013206?orderBy=1&hideSearch=&dealer=AG-SELLER-1711&keywords=&siloType=Dealer+used+bikes&make=&yearMin=&yearMax=&priceMin=&priceMax=&page=2

--- End quote ---

I spotted this this morning in Motorcycle Revolution's sister shop.  It's still for sale.

ruSTynutz:
Nah, too common...  :p

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

There was an error while thanking
Thanking...
Go to full version