Bikes Other than ST 11/1300 > Other Bike Discussions

Triumph Sprint GT SE 1050

<< < (2/3) > >>

Nigel:
Interesting.. Triumph is very ST ish, and you would probably look twice at it. At 10k I would of thought for a good late model bike is quite reasonable. Although it has 57k on it. Commuter bike?
The Kwaka only has 18K on it which is probably the better buy, as a guess, just a weekend warrior.

Interesting to see what the others are doing. 8)

Bodø:

--- Quote from: Shillas on July 31, 2021, 09:00:31 AM ---What about this one then?  ;-*

https://motorcyclerevolution.sitedynamic.com.au/ivehicle/OAG-AD-20013206?orderBy=1&hideSearch=&dealer=AG-SELLER-1711&keywords=&siloType=Dealer+used+bikes&make=&yearMin=&yearMax=&priceMin=&priceMax=&page=2

--- End quote ---

:rofl

Bodø:
That's older than mine but has way less k's on it.  And it's in  South Australia.

ruSTynutz:

--- Quote from: Nigel on July 31, 2021, 11:08:21 AM ---Interesting.. Triumph is very ST ish, and you would probably look twice at it. At 10k I would of thought for a good late model bike is quite reasonable. Although it has 57k on it. Commuter bike?

--- End quote ---

Only ridden to church on Sundays, perhaps?  :whistle  :grin

Williamson:
My thoughts ... depends why as ST owner would want a change.

If it's a forced change, eg. ST has been written off, or their current ST has very high km and costs to maintain or repair are not economical, and if the current ST owner is very happy with an ST, there are enough low km ST (of the 13 variety) currently on the market that would be a better alternative to the Triumph. 

However, if it's a change because at around 330kg the ST is getting too much to handle, the Triumph at around 270kg would be a viable alternative - for me anyway.

Many of you have met my mate Phil (Wooli, Port Sorell and many RTE's), he had an Triump Sprint ST 1050 - even lighter (240kg).  He loved his ST, only sold it due to the riding position was too painful after a leg injury.

Yeah, I see this as an alternative in the future.  Ask me when I'm a 75yo.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

There was an error while thanking
Thanking...
Go to full version