No Parking Zone! > Off Topic, Off Colour, and non-motorcycle related

Stupid People

(1/2) > >>

StinkyPete:
I heard quote the other day.

"We now live in a world where the intelligent people are silenced, so we don't offend the stupid people."

Bodø:
I used to say things are only offensive because people find them offensive, therefore the fault lies with them.  These days the ones that get my gripe are those who get offended on other people's behalf (despite not being asked too).  There's a posted on Footballnews who reports everything because he feels it may offend someone else.

Brock:
One of my pet gripes is those who want to shut down Xmas decorations and music, as it may offend newish arrivals.

Here in Thailand, decorations and music is every where. Also Malaysia ( a Muslim country)  and Singapore, decorations abound. I believe Dubai is also into the Xmas themes..

Time to stop pandering to vocal minority.

If anyone is offended by this post, its your problem, not mine..

Phil.S:
Totally agree with you on this

ruSTynutz:

--- Quote from: StinkyPete on December 08, 2023, 07:28:10 AM ---I heard quote the other day.

"We now live in a world where the intelligent people are silenced, so we don't offend the stupid people."

--- End quote ---

This is so true...I've just spent Xmas/New Years not being game to open my mouth...

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

There was an error while thanking
Thanking...
Go to full version