No Parking Zone! > Off Topic, Off Colour, and non-motorcycle related

Picture of YOU and someone/something famous....

(1/9) > >>

Diesel:
OK Punters - talk is cheap - but a pic is worth ... yada yada yada   right?

This thread is for you to hunt back over your photo collection and bring out the big guns.

Got a pic of you with Mick Jagger? Nelson Mandela? The wreck of the Edmund Fitzgerald? A Phase III GTHO Falcon? Boy George? Streak and Tipsy?

This is the place to boast about it. No Pic no glory! But you can tell us about it still.

You know what I mean - that pic you're quietly proud of, but your missus or Ma or brother says you're just boasting or austentatcious!  Go find it now, scan it, and post it here. Here's your chance!

I'll kick off with me pictured with a world famous Bull.......

and YES! You (or a younger version thereof) HAS to be in the pic for FULL CRED!

Cheers, Diesel

alphafang:
Not much input here Diesel, maybe everyone got close to it but not quite. Here's my near attempt at qualifying.

The Queens Motor

Me on duty (on the right) outside the building she was visiting. The lady in the uniform is the wife by the way.
I didn't get a shot of me and HRH sharing a glass and having a good laugh though..... :wink1

StinkyPete:
I'll play!     Here's me being presented with a 2009 Australia Day Honor, by the Governor of South Australia, His Excellency Rear Admiral Kevin Scarce AC CSC RANR.   A great honour, and a proud moment for me and my family.

RubenCan:
Well.....I have nothing to offer except the knowledge that I am in the presence of royalty. Thank you all for allowing me to bask in your shadow.  :-++

Brock:
Here is an oldy of me with a personage, at an undisclosed location.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

There was an error while thanking
Thanking...
Go to full version